Chapter 14: One Hit

Alex's pov

The next day I received a text from Calum telling me the plans for to the day.

'If you're free we're going bowling around 1'

'Sounds good let me know where I need to meet you guys & I'll be there:)'

'Will do:)'

I smiled at his text and decided I should probably text Mel and see what she was doing.

''Hey Mel:) Everyone is going bowling around 1. You free?'

I sent the text and decided to get ready for my day.

I threw my phone on my bed and made my way into my bathroom to hop in the shower.

I let the water run down my spine as the events from yesterday replayed in my head.

I smiled as I remembered how happy everyone was and well how happy they made me.

I had to admit that ever since I moved here my life has changed a lot, but the thing I had come to realize was that ever since I met Mel and Calum Well... I had been the happiest I've ever been.

They brought me out of my shell and made me realize it was ok to be weird and like things others didn't like.

That's what I loved about them.

I turned off the shower and got out as I quickly dried off and wrapped a towel around my hair and my body as I went back into my room to find something to wear.

After about 10 minutes of searching I decided on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a smile face tee that had the words 'fuck you' on it.

After getting dressed I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded in approval.

I quickly brushed my hair and teeth before checking my phone.

'Can't wait:) I'll come by your place in an hour! I need help with picking out a cute outfit!!!!!'

I shook my head and before I could answer I heard my door bell ring.

I threw my phone on my bed yet again and headed downstairs to answer the door.

I opened it to find Melody standing there with a bag.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"I told you Alex I need too look cute" she said with a straight face as she walked past me letting herself in.

I shook my head and laughed as I shut the door behind me and followed her upstairs.

            ~~~~~~~~

"How about this one?" Mel asked with a nervous smile.

"Definitely" I nodded in approval.

She wore a gray knitted sweater that hung off her shoulders a bit and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"I like this one too" she smiled at herself in the mirror.

"Alright we it's 12:45 so we should probably get going" I explained as I looked at the time on my phone.

"Let's go" Mel smiled widely as she ran downstairs and outside.

Someone was excited to see Luke;)

I grabbed my keys and met Melody who was already in my truck.

                ~~~~~~~

We arrived at the bowling alley to have Calum waiting for us at a lane.