Georgie Has a Crush, I'm a Terrible Father

A/N I apologize, this is kind of long, but I had the best idea and this chapter needed to focus on Georgie because we learn new stuff and it's pretty important. Enjoy and I'm sorry that the characterization is off and it's kind of all over the place, I wrote this in the span of three weeks with six scrapped drafts so it's pretty bad.

I always wanted to recap something that happened using a Glee montage recap. Here we go:

Here's what you missed on ME.

Lex burst into our house because Ryan was in the hospital for stabbing my ex-boyfriend. He said it was because of these two boys he liked, but they just told him to tell the guy off not to stab him which Ryan did because he wanted to preserve my honor.

Georgie got really mad at Ryan when she finally woke up after passing out when she used all her energy and power to control the minds of a good hundred or more people.

We took Ryan out to get milkshakes because fuck you I parent the way I do. And that's what you missed on...ME!

~~~*~~~*~~~

I really enjoyed doing that montage, you have no idea. Moving on, the kids and I have agreed to just let this little situation slide.

And that was how I ended up letting Georgie go the park on her own because I let Ryan go to a sleepover with his friends.

"Why doesn't anyone invite you for a sleepover?" I asked Georgie because I'm an asshole who really needs to shut up.

She sighed and glared up at me. "Because I have no friends and everyone thinks I'm weird."

She marched off out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

I'm a terrible person. Shit, was she crying?

I sat on the couch, choosing not to text her for fear of getting mentally slapped. It happens once.

Jeez, I didn't know asking that question would give me that answer. I thought she'd say something less...sad.

My phone buzzed and I cringed, seeing a text from Lex. We had to lie to him a lot after the incident and I don't think he fully believes us. Who am I kidding, I said Georgie passed out from shock and Ryan fell off his skateboard. A skateboard that doesn't actually exist.

I checked it because I'm weak like that.

'Hey' it started because this is Lex 'is Georgie okay?'

Whoa is he at the park with her?

'Not really. How'd you know she was upset?'

'I didn't. I just remembered seeing something at your place when I was over for dinner.'

This is getting weird.'What?'

'Drawings.'

He's making it sound like the exorcist or paranormal activity. 'Yeah. She likes to draw what's your point?'

'They're pretty telling...'

What the fuck does he mean by those dots! 'Telling of what?!'

'She's sad.'

'Excuse me?'

'Kids draw to convey their emotions, my little sister did it too and my parents were able to figure out she was being bullied. All of Georgie's pictures had sad faces and sad stuff.'

'Not all of them I've seen some. I'm not saying you're wrong but there's a thing called creativity.'

'I know! But there were three pictures that had a raincloud with a sad face and the word "sad" as the raindrops!'