Chapter 35

Enjoy!

BEFORE YOU READ: Press vote for me!

"Oh, calm down Jeremy." Evanly started, glancing at Taylor. "I was just kidding. You knew I was kidding, Taylor, right?"

Taylor looked at her confused, but quickly changed her expression to a half smile.

"No, you always like to say slick shit and expect to get away with it." Jeremy said, pushing his chair in and holding his hand out for Taylor.

Gregory cleaned his throat. "Sweetie, that was a little too far and Jeremy sit down. You're already here. No need to leave."

Jeremy sighed and sat back down. "I swear to god, if anyone pisses me off, I'm leaving and you will not hear from me for 2 months, again!"

Kevin laughed as he took a seat in front of Taylor. She looked at him as he made eye contact with her. "Taylor, you know your little boyfriend use to throw these tantrums when he was little. When he got mad, he would lock himself in his room for days and never come out."

Taylor looked at Jeremy was glaring at Kevin. "Do ever shut up? Like damn, you talk more than Carly."

"Do you ever respect anyone?" Kevin said to him. "And you wonder why nobody likes you in this family."

"I don't need any of you to like me." Jeremy said. "So, shut up."

Kevin was about to snap back Jeremy, but was stopped by Gregory hissing something in Italian.

The both of them sat back in there seats mugging each other. Others at the table giggled.

A maid tapped Taylor on her shoulder and offered her a drink. Taylor turned to see a cart full of wine bottles. She got excited to try some wine until Jeremy opened his mouth.

"She'll take water."

Taylor looked at him shook her head. "I want that." She pointed to the prettiest bottle.

"You don't even know what that is."

"I just want to try it." Taylor smiled when the lady began to pour some of the liquid in a glass for her.

"She will take water." Jeremy said sternly, eyeing the women. The maid quickly nodded and handed Taylor a glass of cold water.

"I didn't want water." Taylor snapped, folding her arms.

"Well that's all you're getting." Jeremy said, handing her Chase who had drifted off to sleep. Taylor laid him down on her chest and patted his back. She heard Megan snickering, but ignored it.

"So, Taylor," Taylor made eye contact with Evanly. "What are you doing for a living?"

Taylor swallowed. "I'm currently in the process of finishing college."

Evanly paused and stared at her. "How exactly old are you?"

"I'm nineteen."

Evanly eyes widened and turned to look at her husband then Jeremy. Taylor her Kevin laughing then heard him speak.

"Damn, Jeremy, you got a child pregnant."

Jeremy groaned knowing his family who say something about Taylor's age. "She's over the age of eighteen, so she's not a child."

Evanly slammed her hand against the table. "She's still too young for you, Jeremy. Everything was perfect before you had to go and knock some girl up."

Taylor blinked several times. She couldn't believe they were talking about her as if she wasn't sitting right there. She handed Chase back to Jeremy. "Well, this girl that he knocked up is the mother of his child who he happens to love so dearly. Chase makes him happy and by looking at this family, Jeremy hasn't been happy for a long time."

"You know absolutely nothing about how Jeremy felt!" Taylor turned to look at Megan who scream at her. "Jeremy was perfectly happy with me being his wife, but when you showed up everything began to go straight to hell."

Taylor stood up. "That's not what he told me." Taylor smirked. "You were an annoying bitch that got on his fucking nerves and all he wanted to do to you was get you out of his fucking life."

Megan stood. "If I was so fucking annoying then why did he marry me? Why did he fuck me so damn good every night? Huh? Why did he buy me anything I wanted? Clearly, if you dislike someone you wouldn't do all those wonderful things? Am I right, Jeremy?"

Everyone looked towards Jeremy to see that he was gone.

~*~

Jeremy closed and locked the door to his old bedroom. Chase had woken up from all the noise and was now crying. He brought Chase in his room to calm him down, so he laid Chase in the middle of his king sized bed and paced the room.

"Okay," Jeremy said to himself. "How do you calm down a baby?" He walked back over to Chase and laid next him.

"Why are you crying, Chase?" He asked, gently patted his back. He kissed his cheek and picked him, walking around the room. He seen Taylor do it several times and it seemed to calm him down, so he decided to try it.

"I pray to God, you and I don't have the same type of relationship, my father and I have." Jeremy said, stopping to hold Chase out so he could talk to his face. "I'm going to be a better father than him. I'm going to give attention and show that I love you. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to. I promise you that, Chase."

"Do you want siblings?" Jeremy asked, not expecting to receive an answer. "My siblings aggervate me so much, but they kept me from being so lonely growing up."

He laid back down on the bed and placed Chase on his chest. Chase was still crying and Jeremy couldn't calm him down. He sighed. "You want mommy, don't you?"

Taylor's Journey is almost over! NOOO!

BOY! I got a new book I'm working on and y'all gonna love it!!! First Imma finish Taylor's Journey then I'll post the first chapter to my NEW story.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.