Chapter 8

Enjoy! Taylor's dress above! The model is not Taylor, btw.

FlashBack Continued

"You look beautiful." Raquel said looking her friend over. "I knew that dress would fit you right!"

Taylor looked at herself in the mirror. She had a pink strapless dress that had cut outs down the side and stopped mid thigh.

"Thanks! Now let's go!" Taylor said with excitement.

They arrived at the club in a matter of 30 minutes. The place was packed with a line dragging out to the street. It took them about 25 minutes to wait in the line and be let into the crowded club.

"Oh my gah! Can you hear me, Taylor?" Raquel yelled over the loud music.

"Yeah! A little bit!"

"Let's go get something to drink!"

"Okay!" Taylor and Raquel made their way through people that were grinding and dancing on each other. Liquor was being thrown around and plastic cups.

They approached the bar with Raquel making eye contact with the bartender.

"Two shots of vodka!" Raquel yelled.

"And you ma'am?" The Hispanic man asked looking at Taylor.

"Uh let me get a Sprint."

"Alright, can I see some ID from you." Raquel handed the man her fake ID and smiled at Taylor.

"Girl, let loose! Put some liquor in your system."

Taylor shook her head. "I'm not too much of a drinking."

The bartender came back with their drinks. "Here's your drinks ladies. Enjoy."

Taylor watched Raquel down the vodka without a blink.

"I love it. You shoul-"

Raquel was interrupted by a deep voice.

"Hello, ladies."

Both the girls turned around to meet dark and handsome. He was a dark skinned beauty with the most perfect set of teeth.

"Mind if I buy you guys a drink?" He said showing his pearly whites.

Raquel smiled, but Taylor could see the lust in his eyes. He only wanted sex and that's it.

"No we don't mind. It's so kind of you to offer. Thank you." Raquel said touching his arm.

"You're so very welcome." He said looking at Taylor. "And what about you, sweetheart? You want a drink too?"

Taylor looked at her Sprint and then back at him. "I already have one."

He looked at her drink, blinking. "Don't you want something stronger?"

"No I'm fine. Thanks."

Raquel was annoyed that she wasn't getting any attention. She was so use to attention that when she didn't have it, it pissed her off.

"Why don't you come sit next to me." Raquel said while patting the bar stool next to her.

Taylor watch him walk over and sit next to Raquel. "So, what's your name?" She asked as Raquel beckoned the bartender over.