Chapter 5

Enjoy!! :D

"Finally, Taylor you're here!" Mrs. Natalie greeted Taylor at the front door. "C'mon everyone is outback."

Taylor walked into the beautiful two story house. It had hardwood floor everywhere, except the living room and bedrooms. The kitchen had granite counter tops and a huge island in the middle.

Antonio grew up financially stable. With his mom owning a popular business and his father being a lawyer. He had the perfect family in the beginning. After Antonio graduated high school, his mother came home one day to find her husband in bed with her sister.

Natalie divorced his ass so fast and kicked him out while getting, full custody of Antonio, a paid off house and the Mercedes-Benz that his father bought.

"Who's all here?" Taylor asked.

"All the family! Don't worry Antonio isn't here yet. He just called me saying he was on his way!"

Taylor walked out the back door to the crowded back yard that had a beautiful pool and matching Hot Tub.

"Taylor why don't I introduce you to my cousins, soon to be yours when that boy of mine puts a ring on that pretty little finger of yours."

"Yeah..." Taylor said while being guided to a table with 3 people chatting.

"Chance this is Taylor, Antonio's girlfriend." Natalie said while speaking to a young, handsome man. He was very dark skin with a beautiful set of white teeth.

"Nice to meet you, Taylor." Chance held out his large hand for Taylor to shake which she took into her smaller hand.

"And this is Mac-" Natalie began but was interrupted.

"Taylor!" Someone coming out the back door yelled over the loud music.

Turning around, Taylor made eye contact with Raquel who was walking over to her with a smile.

"Hey Raquel." Taylor said pulling her best friend into a hug. "I love your dress."

"Hey. And thanks girl! I got it from Foreve-"

"And you are?" Natalie interrupted.

"Oh. Hi I'm Raquel. Taylor's friend. You must be Antonio's mom." Raquel giving her the brightest smile trying to impress her.

"That indeed I am. Now if you don't mind, we we're having a little conversation."

"Well I came to tell you, Taylor," Raquel said completely ignoring Natalie, "that Antonio is here."

"My little baby boy is here? Well where is he?" Natalie questioned.

"I'm right here, ma." Antonio came up behind Taylor, but by passed her and hugged his mom.

"Finally. You're late." Natalie said pulling Antonio in for a hug.

"I was...uh...handling some business." Antonio said making eye contact with Raquel. "But I'm here and that's all that matters."

"That's right. Now let's get to the real reason you're here. Come follow me, you also, Taylor." Natalie said pulling Antonio into the house.

Taylor followed behind Natalie and Antonio, but stopped when they stopped. Natalie turned around and gave Raquel an annoyed look and said "Alone, please."

Taylor continued to follow them and turned around mouthing 'sorry' to Raquel. Once behind closed doors, Natalie began to speak.

"Okay, so what's the problem?" She said looking between the two. "Some talk, now!"