Chapter 33

Enjoy! Evanly Above!

"Okay, listen Taylor, my family can say some things that will set you off in seconds, but don't take it personally. Honestly, don't even believe a word that comes out of their mouth." Jeremy said after parking the car and looking up at the house he grew up in. "My father has a smart mouth. My mom can't cook, so don't make it noticeably when you eat her food. And just ignore my siblings. Okay?"

Taylor almost broke her neck looking up at the mansion they were in front. "And I thought the white house was big." She said to herself not noticing the annoyed look on Jeremy face.

"Did you not hear a word I just said?" Jeremy snapped at her.

Taylor looked over at him, frightened by the look on his face. "I heard you. You need to calm down Jeremy."

"I cannot calm down! Taylor they don't know your black." He said, not looking at her. "My family does not produce offsprings that are not full Italian."

Taylor sat back in her seat. "You didn't tell them?"

He shook his head.

"Well your father has already seen Chase, hasn't he?"

"Yes, but Chase hasn't even darkened up yet. He still looks white." Jeremy said, unbuckling. "I'm surprised you're not upset."

"I mean it's not like we're dating or anything. I'm just your baby mama."

"We live in the same damn house, sleep in the same damn bed, and have a child together. I thought it was obvious that we were together."

"We never made it official." Taylor said unbuckling too.

"Well now it's official." Jeremy said getting out of the car. "We gotta go, they know we're here."

Jeremy glanced back at the person looking at them from the second floor window. It was his sister, Carly. He rolled his eyes and pulled Chase out who was wide awake.

Taylor walked around the car and nervously walked behind Jeremy. All three of them matched with the color black. Jeremy and Chase had matching Armani suits. Taylor had a black skin tight dress that stopped at her knees and showed off her curves beautifully. Jeremy picked it out and she was surprised he had such good taste.

"I'm nervous." Taylor said after Jeremy ranged the door bell.

"Don't be." Jeremy said, putting on a fake smile when the door opened. "Remember to ignore, Taylor."

"Finally you decide to show up." Said the women who opened the door. Taylor looked up at the women who opened the door. She had to be at least over 6'0. She had a gorgeous old face with wrinkles here and there but it fit her perfectly.

"Mother, you know I always follow through on my promises." Jeremy said. The door was opened wider by a large hand. Jeremy put up his fake smile again and greeted the second person. "Gergory."

"Jeremy, you're late."

Jeremy and his father looked exactly alike. Same height and same beautiful bright eyes. "No shit." Taylor heard Jeremy mumbled as he pushed passed them and grabbed her hand leading them in the house.

"And this must be Taylor." Gregory said smiling at Taylor. Taylor noticed that Jeremy and his father had something else in common. The perfect fake smiles. "I've heard so much about you."

Taylor was surprise that Jeremy actually talked about her to his family.

"Well she's heard nothing about you." Jeremy said to his father, then turned in the direction of the dinning room. "Now can we please get this over with."

"Of course Jeremy, but you didn't tell me you were bringing," His mother paused giving Taylor a look over. "A friend. So, I didn't arrange a seat for her or that baby."

Jeremy rubbed his eyes in annoyance, ignoring his mothers rudeness. "Gregory, you didn't tell mother I was bring my family?"

"Slipped my mind." Gregory said, approaching Jeremy.

"What do you mean family?" Jeremy's mother said.

"Evanly, this is Jeremy's baby." Gregory said pointing towards Chase. "And this young lady is the mother."

Taylor jumped at the squeal the women made. She didn't expect her to act like that.

"You are being very over dramatic, mother, I thought you already knew." Jeremy said in a bored tone. Jeremy cautiously moved away from his father who was reaching for Chase.

"I can't hold my grandson?" Gregory said bringing his hands down.

"Ask Taylor." Jeremy said, looking at Taylor who hadn't spoken a word since stepping into the mansion.

"Can I?" Gregory asked, looking at Taylor.

"Uh, yeah, of course."

"Thank you, Taylor." Gregory smiled at her and smirked at Jeremy while reaching for Chase.

Jeremy slowly handed Chase over and then placed his hands in his pockets.

"Why'd you said yes?" Jeremy asked Taylor a little upset that he wasn't holding his baby anymore.

Taylor smiled at the frown on his face. "It's okay. He just wants to hold him."

"Calm down, Jeremy." Gregory said handing Chase back to him. "Here take him before you start crying."

Jeremy happily took Chase and walked into the crowded dining room with Taylor right behind him. Some people were sitting in deep conversations others were up and around moving. Everyone was speaking in fluent Italian and you could smell the garlic in the air. All the food must have been in the kitchen, because no body was eating. They literally did not start the dinner until Jeremy got there.

Jeremy walked all the way down to the end of the table, which took them a long time, putting up his fake smile to people who acknowledged him.

"Taylor, you can sit there." Jeremy said point to a seat while he sat down in the chair next to it, where he normally sits during these dinners. At the end of the table were two chairs where his father and mother were sitting.

"Megan is sitting there." Evanly said.

"Her ass was sitting there." Jeremy said, placing Chase upright in his lap.

"No, Jeremy, that seat was assigned to your wife," she paused to look at Taylor, waiting for a reaction, which she didn't receive. "And I didn't know your friend was coming, so I didn't save a seat."

"That's okay." Jeremy said smirked. His mother smiled at him. Evanly was expecting Taylor to move until Jeremy spoke. "Megan can stand or leave."

"Jeremy that is not happening. She is your wife and apart of this family now."

"How many times do I have to say this, Evanly, she is not my fucking wife!" Jeremy yelled. "Its only been ten minutes and y'all are annoying me. This is why I don't like coming here, because all y'all do is piss me off."

"Jeremy you do not speak to your mother like that." Gregory said sternly to Jeremy who ignored him.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jeremy said standing up.

"But we're about to start." Evanly yelled after him.

"Just be happy I'm not leaving!"

Taylor mentally groaned at the fact that Jeremy left her alone with these people. Until he came stomping back in, grabbing her hand.

"I can't believe I was about to leave you with these people."

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE

Y'all like Evanly? I mean she hasn't done anything bad, yet. ;)