Chapter 13

Enjoy!

Chase was 2 weeks old and Taylor still hasn't gotten use to the baby life. Chase would wake up every 2 hours hungry or he needed a new diaper. She still hasn't found him a daycare, but she was still looking.

It was 12:27 AM and Chase was crying, again. Taylor immediately woke up, because she didn't like the sound of him crying.

"I'm coming, baby." Taylor said standing, walking over to him. "It's okay, Chase."

She picked him up and placed him on her shoulder. Patting him on the back, she check his diaper.

"You still have a clean diaper, so are you hungry?" She walked over to her mini fridge opening it. "Damn, I'm out of formula."

She checked the cabinets but there wasn't any there either. "Damnit."

She pulled a crying Chase off her shoulder and looked into his red eyes.

"Aw it's okay baby. You wanna go with mommy to Walmart?"

Taylor moved his head up and down. "Okay, but are you gonna cry on the bus?"

She moved his head again and laughed. "Okay let's go!"

She placed him in his car seat and strapped him up. Grabbing the pacifier off the table and placed it in his mouth. She grabbed her purse and him and walked out the door, making sure to lock it behind her.

She sat at the bus stop for 30 minutes waiting for it to come. When it came she struggled to get Chase's car seat on the bus and paid the bus driver.

The closest Walmart to her was about 20 minutes away, so with the bus stopping and letting people on and off, it took her about 40 minutes to get to Walmart. The bus dropped her off at the bus stop that was like a mile away from the Walmart. She got a workout walking to the store.

Once inside she grabbed a buggy or cart and placed Chase inside. The baby stuff was all the way at the back of the store.

Taylor glanced down at a wide eyed Chase. "You okay baby?" She said rubbing his cheek.

She finally made it to the baby aisle and picked up 3 big cans of formula and placed them in her cart. She pulled out her wallet and saw she had $23 left. Each formula can was $6, so she had $5 left. She grabbed the smallest bag of diapers and made her way to the check out line.

She placed her things on the conveyor belt and watched the lady scan her items. Taylor heard heavy foot steps come up behind her, but paid it no mind.

"Your total is $26.02" The cashier said.

"Oh." Taylor panicked, because she didn't have enough. She searched her purse for any extra change, but couldn't find any.

"Can I put back o-" Taylor started.

"I'll pay for it."

*WE HIT 1K READS! YAY! Yes everyone, Taylor's Journey has 1,050 reads. I want to thank everyone that has been with me from the beginning! And thank everyone who reads Taylor's Journey! Yay! Our next goal is gonna be 10k! Yaass!*

*Vote*Comment*Share*

Btw: I need a baby pic for Chase. I was thinking GabeBabeTv from YouTube their son Chad Jr. But let me know if you have any suggestions. :)