“I hate that name.” I grumbled. Moony sat down next to me and I leaned into him. I felt emotional so me being the rash person I am started crying. Haha rash..The maruders continued to eat and give me weird looks while I cried into Moony. Moony stroked my hair and hummed trying to make me feel better. He's such a good boyfriend. I cried for about two minutes before the marauders stood up and left leaving me alone with Moony. I stopped crying and sat up. I could tell my face was all red and puffy. I probably looked horrible. Then again I haven't gotten ready yet so I probably looked horrible before. MOONY DONT LOOK AT ME! I sighed and leaned on him again. I didn't start crying just thinking.

“What happened?” Moony asked me stroking my hair. I huffed.

“Well I had this weird pain just in my head and when it stopped I heard a voice in my head. It said my real name and it sounded really weird. And I cried because I like lamps.” I said. He nodded and chuckled. He stopped stroking my hair and just hugged me.

“Well I have no idea what that is but I'm glad you're okay.” He said standing up. I followed him and we walked out of the great hall. I told Moony to go ahead and that I was going to the bathroom so he did. I went to the bathroom and walked out. I ran into someone and we both fell to the floor. All of our books spilled and we both bent down.

“Sorry!” We said at the same time. I picked up my books chuckling and looked up. The girl that I bumped into had blonde hair with a few brown streaks in it. Her hair was in two braids with some whispys in her face. She was wearing glasses. Overall she was really pretty but she acted shy. I smiled at her and she smiled back shyly. She reminds me of a lemur. They allways remind me of koals so therfore she reminds me of a banana. I reached my hand out to her.

“HI, i'm Cassie Potter.” I said nicley. She shook my hand.

“Nice to meet you, I'm Shelby Kintsin.” She said. I shrugged.

“Well, i'm sorry I bumped into you. I'm kind of lost in my own little world. Hey you look really familiar, do I know you from somewhere?” I asked realized she wasn't new and she had Gryffindor robes on so I must know her.

“Well, i'm a 3rd year so I guess. I know you but everyone knows you.” She said shyly. I looked at her confused and she laughed.

“Everyone knows you because they find you annoying and weird.” she said. I smiled.

“Good I'm doing my job. We should hang out sometime you seem nice.” I said. She smiled and nodded.

“Cool.” Was all she said. I laughed and patted her head. She was about the same height as me. She looked at me weirdly and I just shrugged and skipped away.

NEXT WEEK ON THURSDAY AFTER DINNER IN THE COMMON ROOM

Over the next week I spent a lot of time with Shelby. I learned that she is nice, she plays guitar and the piano, she the color blue, and that her favorite subject is Herbology. Oh, and her birthday is December 16th . She learned that I like the color yellow, I can play the banjo and sing, my faveorite subject is Transfiguration, and of course that I am BESTIES with the marauders. She also learned that my birthday is September 15th. Well Moony is my boyfriend so besties with part of the marauders and girlfriend to the other. Right now the marauders and I were just messing around in the common room. Prongs was playing exploding snap with Padfoot while Wormy watched. I was laying on the couch with my head in Moony's lap reading while he played with my hair. It was 8:00 and we were all getting tired. I was reading Romeo & Juliet. I love that muggle book. It's like my faveorite muggle book of all time. Well the only muggle book i've read of all time. I just confused my self a lot. Well, it's a really good and sad book. Right now I was at the part where Juliet kills herself and I was silently crying. Who knew I was so emotinal. Moony saw me crying and then saw what book I was reading and laughed. He easily lifted me up into his lap and read along with me as the tragic story happened. In the end of the book I was crying into Moony and I knew he had shed a few tears. It's a really sad book. I LOVE IT! It was now 10:00 and I knew I had to get to bed. Tommorow is birthday after all. YAY I AM TURNING 14! I think, maybe I should ask Prongs if I am. I looked over at where he used to be but he wasn't there. They had all gone up to bed while we were reading. DITCHERS! That sounds wrong. It rhymes with.... I'm not finishing that. I sighed and stood up Moony following.