"It's okay." He said.

  You quickly hugged Leo before grabbing your bow and arrow to head off to archery. Leo walked out before you, and you could see that he groaned in frustration before tilting his head back and huffing out a sigh.

Third Attempt:
  After archery practice, you went back to your cabin to take a shower and change your clothes. You made a lot of bullseye's because you were the best archer in camp.

  You walked into your cabin and went over to your dresser. You pulled out a new camp tee shirt and a pair of white shorts. You went into the bathroom to start your shower.

  You turned on the shower and waited for the water to become just the right temperature. The water became warm and you pulled your hand away and went to the shower closet and pulled out a towel.

  After taking your shower, you got dressed and found a brush. You brushed out your hair and put it into a loose braid. When you were finished, you went outside to sit on a chair on the cabin porch. You were peacefully listening to the birds with your eyes closed when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Standing there was Leo with his usual goofy grin.

"Hey Leo! Sorry for the interruption AGAIN. What did you want to tell me?" You said with your usual cheerful and bright smile on your face.

"Yeah. Hopefully we don't get interrupted again. But anyways, I came to tell you that I lo-"

  Once again, Leo was interrupted. This time, your sister Kayla came up to you with a very serious and worried look.

"(Y/N)! We need you in the infirmary right now! We know it's your day off but we have some campers that were in the woods and got attacked by a hellhound." Kayla said.

  You sighed before saying, "I'm really sorry Leo, but I have to go. Talk to you later!"

  You kissed his cheek in a friendly gesture and ran to the infirmary as fast as you could. You looked back for a second to see Leo standing right where he was stunned and grinning like crazy while touching his cheek where you kissed him.

  When you got to the infirmary, you were not as surprised as you thought you would be. The two wounded were Ares campers with scratches and bruises all over there body.

  The first Ares camper had a broken arm and two broken ribs from being thrown into a tree, while the other Ares camper had a broken leg and a dislocated shoulder from being thrown into Zeus's first.

Fourth Attempt:
   After feeding the two Ares campers some ambrosia and nectar, and casting their broken limbs, you walked out of the infirmary.

  You went over to the Mess Hall to get yourself a snack. Of course, with being the daughter of Apollo, it was going to be a healthy snack. When you got there, you asked a nymph to get you an apple.

  Being the polite nymph she was, she of course got you an apple. You sat down at the Apollo table to eat your little snack. When you were finished with your apple, you threw the core away and headed to the Athena cabin.

  On your way to the Athena Cabin, you saw Leo making his way toward you. You didn't want to be rude, but you couldn't talk to Leo right now.

"Hey (Y/N)! Do you have time to talk right now? It's really important..."

"I'm really sorry Leo, but I have to go to the Athena cabin to work on plans for Capture the Flag tomorrow. Maybe later?"

"Uh, sure. Yeah, later will be fine..." He said a little upset.

"I'm really sorry Leo. Believe me, I want to talk. Bye!"

"Yup, bye.."

  You felt bad so you gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before making your way to the Athena cabin to talk with Annabeth about plans for tomorrow.

Fifth Attempt:
   You walked out of the Athena cabin after you planning for tomorrow. You and Annabeth decided to hide the flag under a stray log in the Forrest where nobody knows where it's at, well, except for your team. You and Annabeth would be on guard duty while the Hermes Cabin would go and find the Red Teams flag.

  The conch horn blew signaling it was time for dinner. Wow. It's crazy how time flies through the day when you're busy. You went to the dining pavilion and got in line to order your food.

  You got two tacos and cheesy potatoes. They were as delicious as the ones at Taco Bell. You sacrificed some of your cheesy potatoes to Apollo in the fire. You sat down at your table and began eating.

  When you were done eating, you still had about two hours until the camp fire. You were walking back to the Apollo Cabin to just sing in your free time. When you were walking to your cabin, you were once again, approached by Leo.

"Okay. Are you busy now?"

"Not that I know of." You giggled.

"Okay this is extremely important, so listen carefully."

"Okay..." You said with a little hesitation.

"Okay. I really, really, lo-"

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Will you help me with the piano?!?!" Your little sister Kate asked. (Yes, she's back!)

"I'm so, so sorry again Leo. Tell me at the campfire. I'll sit by you. Okay?" You said sadly.

"Okay." Leo said disappointed.

  You went back to your cabin with Kate and helped her with the piano. As a five year old, she was pretty good. She knew how to play some Sam Smith songs, some Coldplay songs, and surprisingly some Panic!At the Disco songs.

Sixth Attempt:
   It was now time for the campfire. You walked with Kate. She was asking you questions about what Leo wanted to talk to you about. You said you didn't know and she said that she thinks he loved you. You blushed a little at the thought because you may or may not love Leo yourself...

"Okay Kate. You go sit next to Will. I'm going to sit next to Leo with the Hephaestus Cabin. Okay?"

"Okay." She replied before hugging you and running off to the Apollo section.

  You went over to the Hephaestus section for the campfire. Leo was sitting on a log in the back all by himself. You scooted in the spot right next to him.

"Hey, we can finally talk!" You said enthusiastically.

"Yeah. I'm just going to flat out say it.   (Y/N), I think I'm in love with you. No, I know I'm in love with you." He said. 'So this is what he wanted to tell me the whole day..' You thought to yourself.

  You were too stunned to say anything back, and Leo took the silence in a wrong away. He looked away from you in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sor-"

  You cut him off with a kiss on the lips. He was stunned that you kissed him, but he soon melted into it and wrapped his arms around your waist. You had your arms around his neck. Your fingers were gently tugging on the hair at the nape of his neck. He groaned in pleasure, but it was muffled throughout the kiss.

  Soon, much to yours and Leo's disappointment, you had to pull away for air. This was your chance to reply to Leo's comment, and you took the opportunity.

"I love you too Repair Boy."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This was such a cute idea to do! I absolutely loved it! Check out my other books and REQUESTS are OPEN. Hope you liked this! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞