Chapter 56 - I Have Leverage

Start from the beginning

"Ok, bu-" I was cut off by the doors slamming open. A man came out with a welcoming smile that could make you cringe.

"You must be the Alexandrian's. I'm Gregory." He starts.

"Why don't I show you around? Then we'll chat?" He asked looking at me.

"Ok." I reply and he starts to walk

"Follow me." He said and we walk back outside. He shows us all his live stock, crops, and all that. After about 20 minutes we are again standing by the front of the building. Suddenly one of the same men from the top of the wall shouted

"Their back!" And the gates opened. I'm guessing this was the people who delivered the stuff to Neegan. They come back and Gregory steps forward.

"Nathan, what happened to everyone else?" He asked

"Their dead." He states

"Neegan?" Gregory asked

"Yeah." The man replied

"We had a deal."

"He said it wasn't enough." The second man spoke

"They still have Craig, said he'd keep em alive for now. But he wanted me to deliver you a message." The first man finished

"Well what is it?" Gregory asked. The man came up to him putting one hand on his shoulder suddenly stabbing him in the side.

Jessica's P.O.V

This guy just stabbed Gregory and Rick lunges at him. They fall to the ground and start punching each other. I go over to help Gregory and so does Jesus. I see the other guy try to pull Rick off of one of them but Abraham pushes him away. They go down as well and he starts to choke Abraham. Aaron is to scared to move, Glenn is pointing guns with some guy with a spear, Shane is yelling at Michonne, and Jesus is just as pissed off as me. I see Abraham struggling so I jump up and grab the guy on top of him. I drop my crossbow, grabbing his arm and pull it back causing it to snap. He falls to the side screaming in pain. Abraham's face is all red and he suddenly starts to smile. I hold my gun on this guy so he doesn't move while laying on the ground in pain.

"You ok?" I ask holding out my hand.

"Yeah, thanks." He said grabbing it and I help him up. I get him to stand still pointing my gun at the guy and see Rick struggling with this guy on top of him with a knofe now to his throat. Michonne stops and goes in front of him.

"Put it down." She saids calmly. But before anything Rick shoved a knife in his throat. Blood gushed all over him and he stood up, pushing the now dead man off of him. He stands up and looks around at us. We are all starring back at he now bloody and kinda scary looking Rick.

"What?" He asked and this lady pushes him to the ground. Michonne comes up pushing the lady down to the ground.

"Don't." She grunts helping Rick up. Rick jumps up and goes over to these two guys with spears at us. With now Glenn and Rick pointing guns at guys with spears, Jesus runs up to them.

"Drop it!" The guy with a spear yells

"No I don't think I will." Rick said walking closer.

"It's over! We all know he was nothing but a pathetic coward! It's done!" Jesus yelled. I see Michonne and Shane by Gregory trying to keep him awake.

"What can I do?" Rick asked

"Put the gun down." Jesus said and Rick lowered his gun.

"Things aren't as simple as they might seem. Give me some time." Jesus said and with that ran back to Gregory. I lower my gun in the guy I just broke's arm and walk over to Michonne.