Request sign up for Maid/Butler series - FULL

So seeing how I'm officially back and have access to a computer pretty often now it's time to start re accepting requests.

I decided for you all to just comment here with your request seeing how it's easier for me to keep track of comments chronologically.

So Just make sure to tell me your username (I know I can see your name but some of you have difficult names and it's easier to copy and paste it)

and who you want to be a maid/butler for whomever.

if it's a OC you can type it in the comment or if you'd feel better private messaging it you can do that.

I do not write nsfw style. I try to keep this pretty simple, the most being simple innuendos, or a cuss word or two at most.

You have 3 options.

drabbles - extremely short works of a 100 words. (I'll allow these to be a mini series of parts if requested)

ficlets - a short story under 1000 words (I'll allow 2 of these if requested)

One shot/ short story - pretty much a longer chapter that is a complete short story. ( You can only request one of these)

I do slots of 10 at a time due to the quick influx of requests.

Please be fair and patient with me.

-!FULL!-

1. AnimeMysicalGurl

2. OciaLeci

3. APH_Mare_Novak

4. Midori55

5. JaclynStark

6. DreamFailure

7. Nemeko

8. AbiAnime

9. PuffinsKey

10. Corporal-Sensei

If you see a slot open feel free to leave a comment on your old one or submit it again. My notifications let me know who requested first.