Maid of Captain Kirkland

He doesn't allow you to wonder, he claims he has reasons of his own but you knew it was because he didn't trust his crew.
So day after day you stayed in the captains cabin.
Or whatever the bloody hell you heard the crew call it.
"Hey _____" he called with irritation. "The hell you put my map?"
"I didn't put it anywhere" you retorted. "I just simply cleaned your desk. It's still bloody there."
His emerald eyes shot you a warning. With a sigh you gave a small curtsy. "It's on your desk Captain Arthur Kirkland."
"Good" Arthur wondered to his desk.
"Sir, I was wondering..."
"No." He stood straight, now making his way over to you. "For the last time." His gloved hand grabbed your chin. "You belong to me love, best get used to it." With a toying grin he pecked your lips then started for the door. "By the way, the floors a mess. Clean that up."
He left, laughing loudly as he exit. Locking the door.
"Damn wanker!" You yelled "Take me home!"
He rather enjoyed standing by that door to hear your complaints, knowing you were stuck on his ship and under his comand made him happy. Even if you were his maid by force, as long as he; the pirate captain was enjoying himself then nothing else mattered.