Israel, the Maid of Turkey

Israel belongs to The_Queen_Akito

Both hands wielding a single sword.

A brown haired man brushed blood from his lip, golden eyes gleaming as brightly as his armor.

The two then released battle cries yet again, charging. A masked man remained close by.

She suddenly took in a breath, sitting up and rubbing the sleep away.

Realizing it was all a dream, or rather a memory the woman sighed.

Shortly after she was cooking breakfast to a irritated man, "Hurry up." He grumbled, apparently his friend Japan was in Greece that morning.

So he was just taking his anger out in his tone of voice

"Don't rush me, It'll be done when it gets done. Calm yourself." She stated assertively.

As the food was put down he watched her as she stared out the window, cleaning the counter almost sloppily.

"What's on your mind Israel?" He questioned. She didn't seem to hear.

With a sigh the man stood, and walked over. Placing a hand on her shoulder: "hey, you home?"

Looking up to him she blinked. "Hm?"

"You're acting weird." He managed.

"Am I?" Israel said almost silently.

"You have another one of those dream things?"

"Yeah." She laughed lightly. "Back when you were the Ottoman Empire and I was Palestine." With a shrug she pat his hand before pushing it off. "It was such a long time ago, I'm glad the style of clothing changed. Your hat was ridiculous Turkey."

"Hey, I still have the mask!" Turkey complained. "And Japan said it's-"

"Isn't Japan with Greece today?" Israel said thoughtfully. He just slapped his mask on his face and began marching away.

"Lets go get him."

"Of course sir."