Chapter 40

I wake with my legs tangled with Jace's and my body practically all the way on top of his inked chest.

A smile takes over my face as he groans quietly and pulls me tighter against his body when I try to remove his arms from around my waist.

"Jace," I whisper, shaking his body lightly. He groans again, louder this time, and rolls on top of me with his eyes still closed. I know he's awake because of the way he seems to keep most of his weight off me.

"I need to take a shower," I say, pushing his curls off his forhead. His arms stay wrapped around my body.
"A shower where you could accompany me..." I add.

His head perks up, and I laugh at his sudden excitement. "Are you bribing me?" he asks, his eyes milky and his voice raspy from sleep.

I nod. "Well I might just have to take you up on that offer," he says, and I squeal when he abruptly sits up taking me with him; he throws me over his shoulder and walks towards my door while I squirm in his grasp and demand to put down.

He hesitates before he opens my door. "Do you think anyone is out there?" he asks probably just realising our attire right now: him in boxers and me in his shirt.

"Uh.. I don't know," I say truthfully; normally I would say no because my family are so not morning people, but since we're hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, they might have gotten up early.

He doesn't take any risks, and slides a pair of yoga pants over my legs with me still over his shoulder. When I ask what about you, he ignores my question and cracks open my door looking left and right. Once he seems satisfied no one is out there he hurries to the bathroom down the hall.

He seems relieved when we get into the bathroom unseen, and I expect him to put me down, instead he heads to the shower and turns it on.
"W-what are you doing, Jace?" I ask over his shoulder. "Jace, I swear to God-" I start to say when I realise his intensions, but he holds my kicking legs tighter and steps into the stream of the shower with me still fully clothed. Now I know why he put pants on me and he didn't even throw on a t-shirt for himself.

I'm completely soaked by the time Jace finally lets me slide down his wet body. I watch as his eyes widen when he looks at his wet, see-through t-shirt that clings to my body in the most proactive way. My anger disolves as he licks his lips, and he grows hard under his tight boxers. "Come here," he demands, and even though I'm barely half a foot away, I still listen to him and close the gap.

"Take your pants off," he instructs and watches with amusement as I try to peel my drenched leggings off my legs.

"Maybe if you haden't-" I start to say angrily, but Jace puts a hand over my mouth, silencing me. I finally get them off and throw them in a pile on the shower floor; they really can't get anymore wet.

I move my hands to the hem of my t-shirt, but Jace grabs my wrist to stop me. "I want to you with it on," he explains, and I gulp at his words. He pulls off his boxers and tosses them on top of my leggings, and I watch as he springs free. Smirking, he pushes me back until my back hits the wall, and he cages me in with hands on either side of my head.

He removes a hand from the wall and traces my full lips. "You are so sexy," he says, and I blush at his words. His lips are on mine shortly, and it's like he's trying to devour me.

I can feel him pressed up against me, and I wrap my legs around his waist when he grabs my hips. His lips leave mine and they travel down so they can suck a nipple through my shirt. I groan and tangle my hands through his hair and try to move his face back up. "Please," I beg.

His intense blue eyes never leave mine as he pulls my shirt above my hips and thrust inside of me. I cry out, and my eyes roll back into my head.

"Open your eyes," he demands, and I try to, but the pleasure is too intense.

"Look at me," he says and thrust harder inside of me; my eyes open, and when they do I nearly come from the sight of him. The water is hitting his back, and I watch as the water droplets fall down his inked chest; it makes me want to lick every single inch of him until he's dry.

Our eyes stay locked together and in this moment feels so intimant and raw that I want to look away, but I can't.

In this moment, I can feel myself falling for him.

The thought both scares me and thrills me at the same time. I push back my feelings and focus on just us.

I feel myself tighten around him as I get close to my release, and Jace says against my neck, "That's it, baby. Come for me." And his words are my undoing as I tug on his hair and cry out his name. His release follows shortly after, and when he goes to set me down, my legs wobble unsteadly, but Jace catches my elbow to stabilize me.

After we finish showering, we head upstairs to eat breakfast where we're greeted by my family and then we head back downstairs to my room to get dressed. I put on a nice dress and Jace wears khaki pants with a black button down shirt. I do my makeup and hair in my body length mirror while Jace watches me from the bed.

When I turn back around, I see Jace has made the bed and hung up most of our stuff up in the closet too. "Ready to meet the relatives?" I ask fixing my dress in the mirror; they should start arriving any minute now, it's almost noon.

He gives me a nervous nod and I laugh; he narrows his eyes at me, and walks across my room. I make a be line for the door, but just as I open it a crack, Jace's hand comes down on the door and shuts it. Dammit.

I can feel his proximity, and I turn slowly to face him expecting him to have narrowed eyes, but instead I find small smile. "What?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Nothing," he says and abruptly backs away from me and gestures for me to open the door. I do cautiously, trying to figure out what he's playing at, but I guess nothing because all he does is place a hand on the small of my back as we walk upstairs.

The entire upstairs smells like food, and only a few family members have arrived. I introduce them to the Jace, and everyone seems to like him.

Jace and I take a seat side by side on the couch along with a few of my cousins when Brandon notices the swirl tattoo on Jace's wrist. "You have tattoos?" Jace nods, and I reach over and place my hand on the hem of his shirt and pull it up his stomache a bit. Everyone seems a suprise at the mass of tattoos that are on his stomache alone.

Jace smiles shyly before grabbing my hand and using it to pull his shirt back down. He lets go of me, and I smile at him.

They talk about tattoos for a while and I zone out a bit when they change the subject to cars; a subject I know nothing about.

I place a hand on Jace's thigh, and he looks over at me. "I'm going to go to the bathroom," I tell him and he nods.

I'm almost to the bathroom door when I feel a hand on my wrist; a smile tugs at the corner of my mouth. He couldn't leave me alone for a second.

Turning around, my smile is wide but it quickly vanishes when I see who it is. Brown, almost black hair, is swept to the side of a devishly handsome face, and he's staring at me; he almost looks sad, but I know better.

"Jasmine," he says and the air leaves my lungs; I can't breath.

He takes a step forward, and I take a step back, the air finally returning to my lungs.

My voice is small when I say, "Tobias?"
---------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: what did you guys think??? Comment and vote and I'll update soon!!