Chapter 23

"Mmm," I groan. My eyes blink open in the dim light; the first thing I see is Jace's body hovering over top of me, his head nuzziling in between my breast.

His hair tickles my face. "What are you doing?" I ask him, sleepily.

"Having my pre-morning breakfeast," he says against my nipple and takes one into his mouth. I groan again as he sucks softly, and I run my hands across his muscled back. He releases my nipple, and he rubs his stuble against my breast instead.

"Ohh god," I say, groaning at the sensation. He takes me back into his mouth.

"What time is it," I ask, tangling my hands in his beautiful hair.

He releases my nipple with a "pop" and licks his lips. "6:30," he says.

"Ugg," I groan, stretching out underneath him. He squeezes my hip, and brings his lips to mine.

After a few minutes of making out, I pull his head back. "I need to get in the shower," I tell him reluctantly.

"Can I join you?" he asks, smirking.

"That's a highly appealing offer, but I have to decline; I have to get class, and you'll distract me." He pouts at my words, and it's possibly the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Leaning up, I bite his pouty lip before pulling back slowly. My hands grip his toned biceps, and I squeeze them before gently pushing him back; he doesn't budge. Now it's my turn to pout.

He smiles down at me, and my breathe hitches in my throat at the beauty of it.

He rolls off me, and my thoughts subside. I reach on the floor for Jace's dress shirt, but his hand wraps around my wrist, stopping me.

I turn to him. "What?"

"Put on a t-shirt and pants," he tells me sternly.

"Why? I want to wear your shirt."

His hard demeanor falters a little as his lips twitch, but he's back to commanding as he says, "Asher could be out there, and I don't want you walking around half naked."

I roll my eyes. I don't think Asher is going to be up at 6:30; he's a guy, he doesn't take half as long as it takes me to get ready.

"He's probably not even up, so I think I'll be fine." I tug on my hand in Jace's grasp, and he suprisingly lets go.

I grab his shirt from off my floor. "You can put it on, but your not leaving this room until you have on appropriate attire," he says, sounding so sure of himself, and his abilities. We'll have to see about that.

I ignore his words and finish buttoning up his shirt. I look from his standing position three feet away from me to the closed door ten feet away from me, and weigh up my chance of success. I have to admit, it doesn't look good, but I have to try.

I make a mad dash for the door, and I only make it about a step and a half before Jace's hand snakes around my waist and hauls me up agaisnt his front.

"What are you going to d-?" My words are cut off in suprise as Jace does the last thing I'd ever expect him to do; he tickles me.

An outburst of giggles erupts me as Jace's hand finds my ribcage while his other arm stays firmly wrapped around me to keep me from escaping. I twist and thrash in his arm, but it gets me no where and it only makes Jace more determined.

"Stop, Jace!" I yell in between laughter, but he doesn't relent.

"Stop!" I yell again.

"Then tell me you'll put on actual clothes, and I'll stop." And I can practically hear the smile in his words.

"Fine! Fine," I gasp out, and Jace abruptly stops.

He turns me around in his arms. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" he says, looking real smug. I stick my tongue out at him childishly before pushing against his tattooed chest. He lets me go, smiling, and I stomp my feet as I walk to my dresser. I open my drawer dramatically, and grab out a t-shirt and shorts, waving them in the air to show him.

"Now turn around," I tell him. If he's making me change then he doesn't get the benefit of watching.

He narrows his eyes but complies and turns around. I get dressed quickly, and throw his shirt at his back. His eyes glitter dangerously when he turns to look at me. I look away from his gaze, and wait for him to get dressed.

After he puts on his dress shirt and slacks, I go to open the door, but I'm stopped by his hand on my wrist. He spins me around, and pushes me up against the door before I can get out a word. One of his hands grabs both of mine, and holds them hostage above my head. His mouth swoops down as his other hand grips my hip tightly.

His tongue enters my mouth. His kiss is bruising, and I'm sure I'm going to have swollen lips after this, but I'm meeting him with the same ferocity.

His hips grind once into mine, and I whimper as he hits me in just the right spot. My hips tilt upwards to meet his, but he pulls back, leaving us both breathless. He lets go of my hands and I bring them to rest agaisnt his chest.

Jace cups my face before tracing my lip with his thumb and says in a low voice, "Beautiful." I intake a sharp breath, and he seems just as suprised by what he said as I do.

I stand fozen by his words for a few seconds before my hand reaches out and cups his face. Beautiful I think to myself, but don't dare say the word outloud, the word gets stuck in my throat. Jace pushes away from me, and I shake my head, to get out of the haze Jace puts me in from his words, and every time he touches me. I open my bedroom door, and when Asher is no where in sight I shoot Jace a "I told you so" look and make my way to the bathroom door.

The door and I nearly collide as Asher steps out of the bathroom in only a towel wrapped around his waist. "Ohh shit. Sorry Jasmine, didn't see you there," he says apologetically as I try and look anywhere but his naked torso.

"It's fine," I say and glance back at Jace who is now shooting me the "I told you so" look, but his look is a lot scarier than mine, and his fists are clenched, his jaw tight.

"Well I'm going to take a shower," I say awkwardly and shut the door quickly behind me. I get undressed quickly and hop in the shower.

I'm rinsing out the suds, and thinking about how Jace called me beautiful, no one has ever called me beautiful before, besides my mother, which doesn't count, when the shower curtains are suddenly yanked back. I let out a yelp, and instinctively cover myself. I thought I locked the door.

Jace is standing just outside the shower, grinning a sexy grin, as he takes me in.

"What the hell are you doing? You scared the shit out of me, Jace."

He frowns, and reaches out his hand, avoiding the water, and grabs the arm that is covering my breast and pulls it away, leaving me fully exposed. "Better, and I came in here to tell you I'm picking you up at seven on Friday," he says, and it's not a question, it's a fact.

I nod in agreement. "Okay, but you couldn't have sent me a text and told me that?"

He smirks. "Yeah I could have..., but I wanted to see you naked."

"Oh," I say not really knowing what else to say to that.

"See you Friday, Jasmine."

"See you then," I reply, and with that he shuts the shower curtain, and I hear a faint "thud" as the door closes too, leaving me both sad and happy. Sad because he is leaving, and happy because I'm seeeing him Friday.
-------------
What do you guys think about Jamines and Jace's "date"? Comment and vote if you liked chapter 23!