chapter 2

Sam and Dean stopped little down the street just until Katherine went into her house and once she was inside, they pulled right outside her house, just waiting for anything to happen.

Dean's p.o.v

man am I bored out of my mind at this point, we have been waiting for hours and nothing has happened and we also are on the look out at the neighbors and nothing has happened yet.

Katherine's p.o.v.

when i came home, my mom wasn't there so i figured she might be at the hospital, still working and maybe filling in for Becky or one of her other colleagues. I ordered pizza since i was starving. I decided while I was waiting for my food that i would go through mom's stuff to see if she has had any other information on my dad, and if it wasn't for my mom I would've left home to go look for my dad, he is a quite good-looking man but it's weird how he always wears a trench coat.

Suddenly the lights went out making me jump a little, that was definitely weird, i stood up from my living room floor and grabbed my phone and used it as a flashlight, there were weird noises coming from the basement and it is ironically the place where the electricity box was to turn on the power. By this point i was beyond terrified , my hands were sweaty and shaking, I decided it be best to take a knife with me, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could find and made my way to the basement door at the end of the very dark hallway and obviously all the other room's doors were wide open, terrifying me more than anything because this was your typical horror movie scene where the killer can be anywhere and it just makes you much more alert. I stopped in front of the basement door which was the only one closed, I slowly reached for the door knob, my hand shaking more viciously, as my fingers brushed the cold metal there was a knock and i Jumped at the sound, realizing it was probably just the pizza man, "I'm coming" i shouted loud enough for him to hear. I stopped at the counter in the kitchen where mom left the money and I also put the knife down before the poor guy thinks I am a complete psychopath,i then went to  the door and opened it greeting him "oh my god Katherine?" i looked up confused that he knew me "Katherine Novak?, oh my it is you" I was really confused that he knew me and yet i had no idea who he was "I'm terribly sorry but how do you know me?" "oh you won't remember me, I am Alfi, I know your dad we are good friends actually, I was there when you were born" okay that freaked me out because I'm 22 and this guy looks my age and he didn't age? "right, well thank you for the pizza, here's the money" he took it and he looked worried "what's wrong Alfi?" "what happened to your power?" "oh it went out, I was about to turn it back on but then you arrived" "Katherine I know you don't really know me but trust me, you need to be careful, are you here with someone?" "no my mom is at work and James said he will pop in later" "Don't worry you have someone watching over you as long as you have  the necklace" oh great another one that says my necklace keeps me safe, what can a piece of metal do? "yeah okay, thanks but I really have to go, turn the power back on" "be careful Katherine" and then he hugged me like we have known each other forever but nonetheless  I hugged back, Alfi finally left and before closing the door I saw a familiar black Impala of Sam and Dean, wait were they watching me?

Sam's p.o.v.

Dean was fast asleep as always, when I noticed Katherine's power went out and I almost woke Dean up but then a pizza man arrived and she opened the door almost instantly so I relaxed a bit, After a few moments of watching them Talk I noticed the man She was talking to was the Angel Alfi we saved from Crowley, a few months ago and Cas asked us for help, but I didn't know that he continued to work on earth as a pizza man but hey I guess things are hectic in Heaven. Alfi finally left but before Katherine closed the door she looked directly at us and i quickly slid down and she closed the door again and I was once again on the lookout, my Shotgun ready on my lap.

Katherine's p.o.v.

I left the whole Sam and Dean thing as they are cops and since James is my neighbor, it would be obvious that they have to be on the  lookout. So I again entered my really dark house, I suddenly felt very uneasy, but soon shook the feeling and grabbed the phone and knife and headed down the hallway again, again my hands started shaking and become sweaty all of a sudden and the fear started creeping in and i hated this feeling but i kept it at the back of my mind as i passed the first open door shining my light and  finding it empty a little relief washing over me and then the second door came and gone and after a little while i came to the basement door, fear kicking in because there was thudding and rumbling coming from in the basement, I reached out to the doorknob once again and i grabbed the cold metal in my hands and my heart was pounding in my ears, i turned the knob and opened the door with one swift motion and all i could see was the beginning of the staircase and and then beyond that was complete darkness, i started going down the stairs holding the knife ready for anything, i stepped on the last step hearing it creak, i made my way to the box and opened it to find that someone manually shut the power off and a cold shiver went down my spine, I grabbed the lever  and pulled it down and the lights came on including the basement light, but I didn't put it on coming down and that thought terrified the living daylights out of me. I slowly turned around seeing a trail of bloody steps leading upstairs and also bloody hand prints  on the window which was wide open. I turned around and stood at the foot of the stairs, I starting climbing up making sure i started at the second step so it wont creak, i put my phone in my back pocket, and just held the knife ready to stab anything that shouldn't be here, i came out of the basement closing the door behind me and followed the trail of foot prints to the living room only relief washing me over "James you scared the shit out of me" James didn't respond only looking at me and it kinda scared me a bit "okay your joke isn't funny anymore James" again there was no response and when he opened his mouth blood oozed out "run" was all he said before falling down revealing a pale man with blood around his mouth and he smiled evilly at me, showing off his shark like teeth, I let out a deafening scream and started running toward the door...

Sam's p.o.v.

i was still on the lookout when i saw her lights when on and i felt relieved. Moments past when i heard a bloodcurdling scream and Dean instantly woke up, grabbing his gun and i did the same and we ran to the door but halfway across the lawn, Katherine burst through the door straight into my arms, sobbing and shaking of fear, when i looked up I saw the Rugaru standing there smiling, then it fled Dean ran after it but he came back after a few moments and he couldn't  catch it, great. Katherine clung to me not wanting to let go and I could see Dean was jealous, She eventually let me go, looked us in the eye "what the hell was that?" Dean stepped in "why don't we walk with you and go fetch you some clothes so that you can come with us and we will explain everything?" Katherine nodded "but i have to be back in the morning for my mom" "sure we will fetch her in the morning" Dean and Katherine walked ahead and she grabbed a hold of his hand and that idiot grinned like he was in like kindergarten. After we grabbed some clothes for her we  all climbed in the Impala, Dean was about to climb into the driver seat when Kat grabbed his hand "Dean can you sit in the back with me please?" Dean hesitated and then gave in giving me the keys to drive and halfway to the hotel Katherine fell asleep, all cuddled up to Dean and he was also dozing off but i stopped him and threw him in the face with a plastic spoon. He gave me a death glare and then held Kat in his arms, i continued driving.