chapter 13

Dean's p.o.v
Yesterday was probably the most stressful day ever. Almost losing katherine and my sister that made me almost lose my mind and freaking do something I didn't want to, I was awake and it was literally 5 a.m. and Katherine was still asleep and I turned to face her and I moved a piece of hair from her face, Katherine was beautiful and there was no doubt that I was falling in love but it puts Katherine in danger with our line of work, I mean she almost died yesterday and the weird part is gadreel said they were connected and I'm going to find out what it means today. I stood up and walked out just in time to see Sam and ruby leaving to go for jog, ugh healthy people irritate the crap out of me. Sam seems pretty serious about ruby and she seems really into him and I'm glad, if anyone deserves a semi normal life and a chance at love it's Sammy, he deserves the world through all the shit I put him through. I made my way to the kitchen, cas was making coffee and as if he knew I was coming he turned around smiling handing me a cup, "thanks cas" "morning dean". He then walked passed me to his room I presumed and I stood there, thinking about all that has happened so far, Kevin dying, metatron being an ass for killing kevin and he is in hiding, good because if I find him, it's going to end bloody, then there's abbadon and only way to kill her is with the first blade and Crowley said he knows where it is and we were planning on leaving tomorrow to find the thing and kill her. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I smiled and turned around seeing Katherine still half sleepy, "morning" she said and I captured her lips in mine in a sweet blissful kiss, her lips were so addicting, I couldn't help myself, I put the cup down and lifted her on the counter standing between her legs and started making out with her and she moaned when I thrusted a little forward and her moans were like music to ears and I started thrusting again and she was a moaning mess, "oh God can you do that stuff in private we actually eat there" Sam had to fucking interrupt and Kat was blushing like crazy and she grabbed my hand apologized to Sam and ruby and we ran off to the room.

Sam's p.o.v.
Dean and Kat were so horny all the time and they would do it anywhere. I turned to ruby handing her a cup of coffee and she was standing pushing her legs tight together, I furrowed my eyebrows "are you okay?" "Yeah why?" "Well the fact that you're pushing your legs so tight together is kind of weird" "sorry it's just seeing Katherine and dean well yeah" I caught on pretty fast, "wait that turned you on?" She nodded, "Yeah it's kind of been a while Sam", I was shocked and curious but I wanted to be a gentleman, "you want to?" "Would you, I mean can we?", I walked over capturing her lips in mine and then I took her hand and led her to my room. I pushed the door open and i closed it behind us, we never left our kiss and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me and i laid her down on the bed and she started taking my shirt off and i did the same soon we were both completely naked and she handed me a condom and i slid it on and lined myself up at her entrance, looking at her for permission and she nodded and i pushed in slowly and she instantly started moaning. Ruby didn't last long at all and neither did I, guess not having sex for so long does that to you...
We were laying next to each other being out of breath and stuff when i realized that i haven't officially asked ruby to be my girlfriend, "rubz?" "Yeah Sammy?" "This is way too late but I'm doing it anyway will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" She laughed and turned her head grinning at me, "i kind of assumed we were together Sammy so yes I'll be your girlfriend". I kissed her and then we cuddled.

Dean's p.o.v
I quietly slipped Katherine from my arms, we had sex and she fell asleep but i had to leave with Crowley, to go and search for the first blade. I grabbed my gear and got dressed and as i walked to baby Crowley was already waiting, "geez squirrel you could hurry it up, where's moose?" "He doesn't know" Crowley smirked and came closer whispering, "you're lying to Sam as if he's your wife and that kind of makes me your mistress" i groaned, "would you just shut up and get into the car Crowley, i don't like you at all so don't make me use the knife" "ooh dean feisty but I'm a classy so you have to buy me a drink first" i took out the knife and put it on my lap for emphasis "shut up" "alright squirrel don't get your knickers in a twist". We drove to an old friend of my dad's and she almost shot Crowley's head off, "woah, hold on we just came here for help I'm dean winchester" she looked at me "John's boy?" I nodded "well isn't this lovely a impeccable hunter working with a demon" Crowley looked confused as to how she knew, "my knee got busted in '98 and whenever a demon is near my knee cracks up never failed me once" "listen Tara you and my dad went looking for something called the first blade and i was wondering if you could help us" "sorry no can do your daddy and i went cold looking for it but i could try a locator spell but i need some things" after mentioning the things and persuading Tara we let Crowley out of the trap and he got the things and we started the spell and it led us to a spot in Missouri and after we thanked Tara and told her we could do the job just fine we were off and Crowley grumbled "you know it would have been a lot faster to just zap us there" i smirked knowing just how to push his buttons, "but Crowley what would be the fun in that". After about four hour's drive we decided to get a motel and i drew a demon trap under the bed and made sure Crowley stepped inside it, when he realized it he groaned, "is this really necessary squirrel?" "Not taking any chances, you're a demon after all" "touché dean well played", i went over to the fridge "you want a beer?" "No thank you i don't think your cheap taste of alcohol is for me" "fine suit yourself then". I took out my phone and saw i had like a million messages and missed calls from Sam and Katherine, it was wrong lying to them but this has to be done, i scrolled through my pictures and stopped at the one i took of her sleeping

 I took out my phone and saw i had like a million messages and missed calls from Sam and Katherine, it was wrong lying to them but this has to be done, i scrolled through my pictures and stopped at the one i took of her sleeping

and i smile fondly at the memory, when Crowley interrupted me, "it's dangerous you know, loving someone... some bad things can happen to them and then its no one else's fault except your own" i looked up really thinking of what he said, "shut up okay she's not going to get hurt" "they always get hurt dean or shall i remind you?" "Your mom, jo, jess, my favourite Lisa and Ben" that triggered anger and i stood up and went to punch Crowley and blood oozed from his lip, "what happened to Lisa and Ben might have been my fault but it was mostly on Sam for being careless and let that vamp follow me, he has no soul but still, he also let a vamp turn me so when i went to Lisa's a vamp followed me and i could control my thirst but the other didn't and i didn't do anything, i just stood there watching that vamp drink them dry and you want to know what were my thoughts i was battling with?, i was considering joining him" i fell to the ground my eyes tearing up at the painful memory and it played over and over in my head and i tried forgetting but I simply couldn't and i had nightmares and Sam probably forgot by now but how could he, it was his fault...
"Come on Dean it's in the past i am sorry i brought it up" i looked at him disbelief taking over my features "then why did you, you dick?" "I was trying to warn you about Katherine and your sister they are not what they seem" i punched him again and i pointed my finger at him, anger boiling inside me "you keep your fucking filthy mouth off of Katherine and sky do we understand" Crowley just nodded and after drinking three more bears i went to bed.