chapter 11

Sam's p.o.v.
I woke up earlier than usual and decided to go do a supply run and get some groceries. I walked down the aisles randomly throwing in some grocery items, I didn't exactly look where I was going and I bumped into this beautiful girl, "shit I'm so sorry" "it's fine don't even worry about it silly" her smile was breath taking and I reached my hand out "hi I'm sam" she took my hand in hers "hi I'm ruby" ruby was such a beautiful name, it matched her face and personality, I was so speechless at that moment, "this is probably a long shot but I'd like to take you on a date" she giggled and look down and then back up, "sure Sam I'd like that" she took out a pen and grabbed my hand and wrote her number on my hand, I was ecstatic. After that we said our goodbyes and I went back to the bunker, I walked in seeing cas watching something intently on my laptop, "hey cas didn't think you'd be here" his eyes stayed on the screen "uh yeah I decided to drop by and saw Katherine and dean were still asleep, so I started watching this thing called G.B.F., a term used for gay best friend" I held back laughter and then he turned to me, "what is gay?" I laughed, "cas, gay is a term for two men that are in a relationship" "wait men can be together?" "Yeah cas and so can two women" he just looked really confused and turned back to the movie, I put the groceries away and ran into my room, pulling out my phone, dialling Ruby's number
R-hello?
S-hi this is Sam? Grocery store guy when I bumped into you.
R- *giggles* oh yeah hey Sam, called so soon hey?
S- sorry about that, it must seem that I'm desperate
R-no Sammy not really, it's kinda sweet, so how can I help you?
S-I can't stop thinking about you and its crazy, you're so beautiful an enough rambling can I see you tomorrow night?
R- sure Sam I'll text you my address, pick me up at 7
S-yes and thank you ba-ruby I'll pick you up
R-sure Sammy see you tomorrow
I hung up and must have been smiling like an idiot because when dean walked passed in his robe and slippers he looked at me like I was crazy, "who made you that happy, or were you watching you're porn again?" "Dean I met this girl she's amazing" "I'm glad Sammy so what happened" "we are going on a date Dean tomorrow night" he looked exhausted so he just nodded and smiled and left.

Kat's p.o.v.
I woke up to an empty spot next to me, yesterday was amazing and oh my God the sex let's just say it was worth the wait, I got out and went to go shower and got dressed.

I walked out and saw Sam was taking out his best casual clothes, I walked into his room, "morning Sammy, what's this all about" he turned around and smiled like a little kid on Christmas, he grabbed my shoulders, "I got a date tomorrow with a beau...

I walked out and saw Sam was taking out his best casual clothes, I walked into his room, "morning Sammy, what's this all about" he turned around and smiled like a little kid on Christmas, he grabbed my shoulders, "I got a date tomorrow with a beautiful girl" I hugged him because he is a great guy and deserves the best after all he helped me get Dean so this is great and well deserved, "that's great sammy" before I left the room "the skinny jeans with the red plaid shirt" and I heard him yell a thank you and then I walked into the library and saw cas sitting there, "hey dad", he instantly snapped his head in my direction "ah Katherine, I was doing research and read that if you take your daughter shopping it means you bond, so I was wondering if you and sky would like to go do the shopping?" I ran over and hugged him, "sure dad", speaking of which sky tried sneaking into the bunker but tripped on the second last step and she fell face first but she flashed her wings to stop herself and cas looked at her weirdly and he took out an angel blade, "no dad" I said stepping in front of him, "move out of the way, she's an abomination Katherine" I couldn't let him kill her so I gripped my necklace tight and I revealed my wings as well, "don't kill her, we're both abominations and God made us himself" cas took a step back and he looked at us as a disgrace. Dean walked out and saw the wings, "you're an angel?" He looked pissed as well, "Dean I can explain" "you knew and you don't think to mention something, unfuckingbelievable" "Dean I'm sor-" he cut me off and walked away, cas stepped forward and stabbed me with the angel blade through my stomach, but I didn't die, it hurt like hell though but it didn't kill me, then all of a sudden sky and I were zapped into some bar and Chuck sat there, "why did you have to break the secret?" "Sorry okay I just didn't want to fall, and get hurt" "I'm going to go back in time, you'll remember what happened but we can have the Winchesters finding out just quite yet, so take the steps carefully and we were zapped back, "so would you and sky like to go do the shopping?" I remembered everything, "sure of course dad", sky sneaked in but she didn't fall and she looked at me, "so where have you been all night?" She smiled, "with my boyfriend" "go freshen up dad is going to take us shopping" "yay!!" She then ran off to her room and dean walked out with a cup of coffee and I couldn't resist his pink wet plumped lips, I walked over to him and I put my hand in his hair and my other hand on his firm but and I planted my lips on his, he instantly responded wrapping his free arm around my waist and pulled me closer into him, we stood there making out until Sam had to interrupt, "come on guys get a room" dean pulled away and wiped his bottom lip, "please Sam just Give me a break this is the first time in a long time I have a beautiful girl and call her mine" I couldn't help but blush at that, he turned back around and captured my lips in his in a sweet kiss, and he pulled away, I stole a sip of coffee from him and sky came out "okay I'm ready", Sam and dean looked at us weirdly, "cas is taking us shopping, turns out my dad Jimmy was very rich, you guys are welcome to join us" Dean went to get dressed and Sam asked If he can invite someone so we said sure and he ran off, Dean came out in his jeans and black shirt with his black boots and damn! I walked over to him and pecked his lips, "damn I'm so never getting tired of kissing you dean" he smiled "ditto". Sam came out and Sam dean and cas went in their impala and I girls, sky, ruby and I went in mine.
**at the mall**
Sam and ruby walked hand in hand, so did Dean and I and sky and cas were walking and talking out in front. We walked into forever 21 and sky and I were told we could get three outfits each and shoes.