chapter 20

We geared up and got to work getting our gang together, first it was sky and Gabriel, we drove to sky's place and it was trashed like at the bar and I took out my Angel blade, and stepped inside, "sky?" I called out but there was no answer and I could feel something bad has happened, I walked to her room and saw it was empty but also completely trashed. I walked around until I heard this barely audible sound coming from the basement, I walked down slowly careful to not make a sound and I saw sky and gabe tied up and bloodied and bruised, I ran over to them and snapped my fingers and their confinements snapped lose, they fell to the ground, "Gabriel what happened you're an arch Angel and they got to you how?" "Lucifer is a mean son of a bitch and can definitely hold a grudge" I healed sky, then noticing for the first time I also had the same wounds, but soon dissapeared as I healed her, I healed Gabriel too and we went upstairs, they sat down and answered my questions, "Katherine we need to tell you something, Emmett helped Lucifer, he tortured us without even touching us, how can a half Angel do that to a arch Angel?" I was afraid this would happen my poor baby boy, tears threatened to fall but I held back, "Emmett is not only half angel, he was concieved before the mark was removed and he has demon blood in his veins as well, very powerful demon blood". They sat there shocked and not knowing what to say, "but we need your help to get him back" "count us in" sky jumps up. Next up we had Crowley, luckily I told dean I could handle this one and he trusted me completely, I zapped into hell, Crowley was startled for a second but got back to his cocky ways. "Ahh what a lovely surprise" "cut the bullshit crowley you had my son and you let him get into the Hands of Lucifer, and in return of me sparing your pathetic life, you and your mother is going to help us, understood?" "But... I-" "I said understood?" He nodded, "good now let's go". We finally arrived  at the motel where gadreel was waiting for us, I sat down on the bed suddenly becoming very dizzy, dean came to me "baby are you alright?" "Close your eyes every human/ demon" they did as told and my eyes flashed a bright shade of purple and my wings flashed, I got a image of Emmett, "mommy please help, Lucifer is making me do bad things" "where are you my love?" But the vision was cut short and I had a massive headache and I collapsed on the bed, dean rushing over to me, "what just happened?" "I saw Emmett" I say starting to cry, "he needs our help" I say looking over to Dean, "I know baby, do you know where he is?" "No the vision got interrupted" "baby I'm going to need you to think okay, did you see anything else?" I closed my eyes, "yes I saw a sign" "what does the sign say?" "Umm... hold on" I jumped up,  "Lawrence Kansas! That's where they are" "let's go then" "it's too late to drive now castiel reasoned we leave at first light" after arguing for twenty minutes we agreed, we all went into our separate rooms, I was currently cuddled up to Dean, "dean?" "Yes baby" "do you think Emmett is fine?" He knew what I was referring to his dark side, "yes after that vision I'm sure". I fell asleep uncomfortably, letting my nightmares take a hold on me... Emmett I hope you're okay.