chapter 4

Sam's p.o.v.

I woke up at 5,  before Dean and Katherine and I saw them all snuggled up to each other and I decided I'll head out for a jog and get breakfast on my way back.

Kat's p.o.v.

I woke up just in time to see Sam leaving to go jog, I faced Dean again and he was still fast asleep, light snores coming from his lips and I detached his arms from me and went to the bathroom, I put my hand around my necklace, "please god if this Rugaru thing is killed please guide me to find my father, I need to find him" I then proceeded to shower. After i showered I put on my blue skinny jeans, my black knee boots, a leather jacket,with a lace shirt and a pitchfork earing .

after I got dressed Sam came back with food and I sat down and ate mine, while Sam was trying to wake up dean and he was failing miserably

after I got dressed Sam came back with food and I sat down and ate mine, while Sam was trying to wake up dean and he was failing miserably. "Here let me do it Sam just go eat your breakfast" I climbed on the bed and whispered "Dean, wake up sleepy head" that didn't work so I tried something else, I started nibbling on his ear and kissing his neck, he moaned in his sleep and I had to hold back my laughter and I carried on. Dean turned his head to meet my lips but I pulled back and he got startled and sat straight up and i was rolling around laughing my ass off. "son of a bitch, so not funny Katherine" "aww but Dean you should have seen your face it was hilarious and not to mention the moaning in your sleep,priceless". Sam was also laughing and i saw him check my ass out when I bent  over to wake Dean up, It is as if these boys didn't get laid much often and that I found super odd because they are both hot and not to mention fit...

Sam's p.o.v.

when I failed to wake Dean up, Katherine offered to help and when she bent over and put her ass on full display, I wanted to look away I did but I couldn't  help myself, Dean and I haven't been on the road for so long and neither of us could deny that we needed to get laid. Dean suddenly jolted upright making Kat and I laugh our asses off and dean was like super pissed. After we ate breakfast I decided to go shower so that Dean could go shower too, i got dressed and went out and Dean went to shower and unfortunately I had to tell Katherine that the Rugaru was her mom, how do you tell someone something like that, I sat down next to her and started chewing on my nails.

Katherine's p.o.v.

Sam came to sit next to me and he looked really anxious and he started chewing on his nails, "Sam what's wrong?" he took a deep breath and that started worrying me "Katherine I need to tell you something really important" I put my hand on his "what is it Sam?" "you know how we said we didn't know the identity of the Rugaru?" "yeah?" "well we lied the Rugaru is, well it is someone who you know" "who Sam tell me?" I could sense he was stalling as long as he could but I needed to know who the hell that thing was who killed two of the people I cared most about "it's... it is your mom" "what!" I didn't believe him, I mean who could if someone told you the killer is the Woman who gave birth to you, I stood up getting mad "you are lying she could never be a murderer, how could you say something like that Sam, I trusted you guys" I was Furious I Ran out into the street luckily the motel we were staying in was only a few blocks away from my house and I walked toward the house trying to clear my head of what Sam said, my mom couldn't be the Rugaru there is just no way. I stopped in front of my house and then taking a deep breath and I opened the door and walked in, everything was abnormally quiet and my heart beat picked up speed "mom I'm home" , I heard  a noise in the kitchen "I'm in here sweetheart making you some breakfast before you head off for school" I took a sigh of relief, and walked into the kitchen where mom was cooking some weird meat and it smelt like bacon so I ignored it, "so how was work mom?" I asked as i sat down and waited for my food, "Oh Becky has become a real pain in the but, sometimes I just want to rip her head off and eat it" "what? did you just say mom?" "oh honey relax it's just a phrase i like to use" I couldn't relax because that was way to creepy for my mom then I remembered James' body was in the living room when we left last night "excuse me mom, I'm  just going to fetch something" "sure honey but hurry back breakfast is waiting" I smiled and left the kitchen and took a turn in the living room and the body was gone and so were the blood stains that was definitely weird and I was scared now, so I decided to call Sam and he answered on two rings

S: Agent Perry, hello?

K: Sam it's me, listen i don't know what's going on but I am at my house and my mom's here and the bodies is gone please help i have a weird feeling about this

S: alright hold on Katherine we are on our way.

He soon hung up and I went back into the kitchen where mom was already eating and I sat on the opposite side of her and started eating and when i ate the piece of meat my blood turned cold as I saw a small imprint on the meat with the words "I refuse to sink" with a infinity underneath it and I remembered James has the same tattoo on his arm, I almost threw up, I started crying and my mom looked at me innocently "and now sweetheart what's the matter?" "They were right, you are a monster" she looked up and smiled "oh you mean the Hunters?, yes I am the Rugaru and You're not even my real daughter, you are adopted" "what no that is a lie, you're lying!" "Am I? your real mother is Heather Novak, my best meal yet and your dearest daddy wasn't there to save ya so i snatched you and a picture of daddy and I decided to raise you old enough so I can eat you" "you're a monster" I screamed as I scrambled backwards and she shifted in the ugliest creature and I ran for the door but she stopped me and dragged me backwards her teeth digging into my thigh and I let out a scream of pain and then Dean and Sam busted through the door, fighting her off and I was losing a lot of blood and I saw Sam and Dean setting her on fire, I tried my best to stay conscious and I kept pressure on the bite and after setting her on fire Dean ran over and picked me up rushing me to the Impala and set me on the ground and he tore off a piece of his shirt tying it around the bite and I cried of the pain "shh Kat you're going to be okay i promise" "am.. I gonna turn into something like her?" "no, that is just vampires and werewolves" "thank god" he started laughing and in the background  my house was up in flames, Sam drove my Impala and Dean put me in his and they took me to the hospital where they let the hospital fix me and when the doctors cut my jeans, they were shocked there was no bite mark but just the scar, it has completely healed and I was just as shocked, what the hell just happened?

Sam and Dean then came into my room, "Katherine I'm sorry about your mom but do you have any other family that we can take you to?" "yeah, my dad, I have been looking for him" I took the photo out of my pocket and showed them and they looked shocked as if they knew him "do you know him?" "Castiel is your father" they both said in unison "yeah, have you met him?" they looked at each other "we know where he is but he is a bit far from here, he is at our bunker" "you have a Bunker?" "yeah we can take you there but you need a rest and let you grow stronger,  how is the wound?" "that is the thing" I showed them my bite mark and they were just as surprised, they then quickly said they have to leave and go pack their things and they will be back in the morning.

Sam's p.o.v.

"can you believe Cas is her dad Dean?" I said as we walked down the stairs of the hospital to the car "yeah Sammy that is weird, but the bite mark, do you think she's a.." "no not a full angel just a half of one Dean she is the abomination that he and Metatron were looking for before they found another one" "right but look where listening to Metatron got him, fallen angels and no grace" "yeah but he got a daughter which is weird, Cas is a dad who would've thought" "yeah I know right Sammy, let's get something to eat I'm starving" "yeah let's" and we climbed into the car and got some burgers and went to the motel.