chapter 6

Sky Milligan or shall we call her sky Winchester is the last off spring of John Winchester before his impeccable death. She was born on the first January around 11:59 p.m. healthy and strong and John and Caroline were very happy but John had to leave again to attend his life's mission killing the yellow eyed demon who later had to sacrifice himself to save his son Dean Winchester and they proceeded to kill the yellow eyed demon. So sky grew up without a father figure, but around her 8th birthday sky grew incredibly sick, a sickness so bad that the doctors couldn't name it, and there was simply no medicine to treat it, so Caroline did what any mother would do worried about her daughter, she went to the crossroads and summoned not anyone but the king himself, Crowley. She then made a deal with the demon, that he would cure her and watch over her and he could have Caroline's soul, and so the deal was sealed with a simple kiss and sky was miraculously healed and it made it to the papers, she grew very fond of Crowley, saw him as her best friend and a father figure and so she learned spells and tricks off of Crowley and then came Her 18th birthday and her mom was acting strange and one night came when sky heard her mother scream so she ran down to her mother seeing her with scratch marks all over her chest lying in a pool of her own blood, sky knew this was Crowley's doing and for that she hated him and told him to never contact her again. She cleaned up her mother's blood and lit her body on fire standing and watching her burning corpse mourning her death, after that she became troubled and did bad things, horrible things, even taking a human's life but it was self defense. She sat on a swing in the park at 11:59 pm exactly on her 19th birthday a man appeared walking towards her smiling and sat down next to her on the swing, they sat there for a while and sky felt weirdly comforted by the man, after quite a while the man spoke up " I know you are destined for great things Sky and things may seem really dark right now but don't worry i forgive you and you should forgive yourself, i promise after our encounter you will get better", he stands up touching her forehead, She felt a sharp pain on her back and then there was a bright light coming from inside her and then she woke up on the ground  near the swings and there was a ring she has never seen before and the strange man was gone, the ring was quite unique, it was blue one of her favorite  colors. 

After the long night she decided to go home, only to find Crowley there begging for her forgiveness saying he was sorry about her mom, she then forgave him and he set out to warn her about the Winchesters, her half brothers, they were coming becau...

After the long night she decided to go home, only to find Crowley there begging for her forgiveness saying he was sorry about her mom, she then forgave him and he set out to warn her about the Winchesters, her half brothers, they were coming because they were on the hunt for Crowley because he stole something called the first blade and he handed it over to Sky telling her to tell the Winchesters they will never find him and he was gone just like that. So Sky put the first blade away and put dry ice in her sink to scare them a little, after her hard work she decided to go take a shower and go to bed, in the mirror she felt a sharp pain on her back so she turned around and saw the tattoo of angel wings and it was beautiful

 So Sky put the first blade away and put dry ice in her sink to scare them a little, after her hard work she decided to go take a shower and go to bed, in the mirror she felt a sharp pain on her back so she turned around and saw the tattoo of ange...

, she touched it and she felt real feathers, she turned back around and concentrated and there was a blue light and the wings came to life. She had angel wings does that means she's an angel?, probably that is why the strange man disappeared. She then hid her wings again and went to bed, she snapped her  fingers and a t.v. appeared along with a big tray full of candy, what the strange man didn't know when he gave her the abilities, he powered another side of her, the trickster, the first of her kind probably or so she thought...