chapter 19

Crowley's p.o.v.
"Well look who showed up?" "Shut the fuck up Crowley where's Emmett? " "Emmett I don't know why the hell would I take that puny boy?" "Because he is half Angel and Hunter he'll make a great guard dog" "well I'd love to stay and chat but I have places to see, demons to command and souls to steal chow!"

Kat's p.o.v
And with the snap of his fingers he was gone. With him gone I snooped around hell, I never thought I'd ever say that but hey in our lives anything is possible. I knew Crowley had Emmett I just need to find him, and I killed demons who dared to stand in my way. I made my way to the dungeons where the darkest souls were kept. I moved past the one cell and I heard it call my name, "you shouldn't be here Katherine who knows how twisted your soul is gonna get" as I moved closer I saw it looked like dean but his eyes were the black of a demon's eyes. "Come on Katherine keep me company or are you afraid" I couldn't describe the feeling but I was strangely drawn to the demon and I had no idea why, "you know I know where our son is" wait did he just say our son, "what do you mean our son demon he's my son" "have you ever wondered why his abilities are getting stronger, not because he's half Angel no its not that I mean look at you, your half Angel but you're not half as strong as your son, let me tell you a little secret the mark changed your beloved dean and your son has demon blood in his veins my dear and so that makes him very powerful and in the wrong hands it can cause mass destruction" I couldn't believe my ears he was right Emmett was conceived before the mark was removed thus he has demon blood in his veins. "Where can I find him?" "Your son is not in the confines of hell he is up top sleeping soundly at the moment" "that doesn't help me to find my son" "the person that will help is a fellow Angel and he is at his bar" he was talking about gadreel, I haven't seen him since dean went missing that time and he rescued me. I zapped back to the bunker and snuck in to get my impala and my hunter's bag that I equipped after almost dying and I started the drive to Gadreel's bar.

**at the bar**
I walked finding the place thrashed and some people lying dead on the floor. I grabbed my gun and carefully stepped around the dead bodies, "Gadreel?" I called out but I heard nothing I walked into the back and there he lay heavily wounded, I ran over to him and put my gun in my pants and bent down, "Gadreel oh my God what happened to you?" "D..emons" he barely breathed out, "Here let me take care of you" I say lifting his shirt and I saw bruised and a stab wound in his hip, I raised my hand and healed him, he let out a breath "thank you katherine" "don't stress it I owed you one any way", we walked to his room up the stairs and we sat down on the couch and before I had a chance to speak, he jumped in "you're looking for Emmett right?" I was speechless I could only nod, "He is with Lucifer" " how is that even remotely possible, he was locked in the cage remember" "Crowley had your son and he did a bit of exploring and he opened up the cage for Lucifer, so Lucifer is out and about and he has your son Katherine God knows what will happen to him in Lucifer's twisted hands" I jumped up, "gadreel we have to find Emmett before" I didn't want to finish that sentence Emmett can go evil let the dark side over take his good side, "Katherine I know you don't want to hear this but we need the Winchesters and castiel" I nodded he was right we needed back up, I told gadreel that we will meet back at the motel we stayed in that one hunting trip, and I drove off back to the bunker. I got inside and saw Sam sitting infront of his laptop with a bunch of open books sprawled everywhere, he looked up after I let out a cough to get his attention, "Katherine?, where's Emmett?" "Where's dean, I'll explain everything" "he's in his room". I nodded and walked off, I came to dean's room and heard smashing sounds and glass breaking, I opened the door and saw dean trashing his room, with tears in his eyes, I ran up to him to stop him before he hurts himself, "baby stop what's wrong?" "It's back" "what do you mean what's back baby?" He didn't say anything Just lifted his shirtsleeve up to reveal the mark of Cain sitting proudly on its original spot. I got tears too, I didn't want dean to go through that again, I hugged him "baby we will get through this" "you're right, where's Emmett? Have you found him?" I gave Dean a sad look, "dean Lucifer has him" "that son of a bitch, let's go" I tugged his arm back, "Wait there's more" "what?" "He was conceived before the mark was removed" "and?" "He has demon blood I'm his veins, half Angel, half demon, I'm scared with Lucifer his dark side is going to take over" dean looks shocked but hugs me, "that will never happen our son is good Katherine" "I hope so" "now let's Go and find our son and bring him home where he belongs, with me, his beautiful mom and his two uncles" I laughed as he pulled me in for another hug, "Dont forget aunty sky" "right the crazy aunty sky" I laughed again, "hey that's my sister you idiot" " but I'm your idiot" I said "let's go" "gadreel is going to help us and we need cas and Rowena and unfortunately Crowley too" then a voice interrupts us, "don't forget about me and ruby" "of course Sam, let's gear up and go"....