chapter 18

Kat's p.o.v.
I woke up early and went into the library and sat down with a cup of coffee, feeling very happy. I was interrupted by someone walking in as well it was castiel and I jumped up and hugged him, "dad its been a while", "wow Katherine I can't believe you're back", we sat down and I told him what I've been doing and then Emmett came running in, and jumped into my arms and cas seemed awfully confused, I turned Emmett to face cas, "cas this is Emmett, dean and i's son and honey this is castiel he is kind of your granddad" they looked at each other and then cas picked him up and hugged him, they looked adorable, dean came walking in sleep still evident on his face and I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, "they are adorable aren't they" "that they are" and he kissed me on the forehead, "dean, Katherine do you mind if I take little Emmett on a trip spend some quality time as humans do like to say", I was hesitant because I knew my son was powerful beyond compare and if he gets taken by the wrong people it could mean disaster but Cas is his granddad and I trust him so I agreed. That also meant I could spend some time with Dean, Em and cas left and dean and I were cuddled up on the couch watching old cowboy movies, Sam and ruby also left a few hours ago, going on a date night but Sammy seemed so nervous, "babe?" "Mmm?" "Im so glad I came back"  "you have no idea how badly I missed you and our son" I looked up at him and kissed him passionately, he picked me up and made me straddle him never breaking the kiss, I started to kiss down his neck and I grinded on him, he let out a low moan and my panties were soaked its amazing that dean has that affect on me, he slowly lifted my shirt and took it off and I took off his, he stood us up and he slipped my shorts down leaving me in just my underwear, I dropped down on my knees, I undid his belt and button zipping down his jeans and taking them off I slid dean's boxer's off as well and his hard cock smacked his stomach and I gasped I swear he was bigger than last time, I licked the base all the way up to the tip, dean sucked in a breath and I took him in my mouth as far as I could and stroked the rest with my hands, dean grabbed my hair and started mouth fucking me, making me gag but I loved it, "oh guys God you can do it in your room" I jumped up and grabbed dean's shirt covering myself and dean grabbed a pillow, "sky what the hell!" "Nice to see you too kitty kat I'm leaving anyway now just grabbed some things to go to gabe" and she was off, dean and I went into the room after she left and he laid me down on the bed and lined himself up at my entrance and pushed in "oh God dean" he thrusted in fast and hard and you could see we missed each other's bodies because we were both a  moaning mess. His thrusts became sloppy and we both were close one final thrust sent us over the edge and we came hard.

After cleaning up dean and I made dinner and were waiting for cas and em to come home. I was busy making the spaghetti and dean the bolognaise when we heard a loud crash, we rushed to the sound and saw a beat up and bloody cas and no Emmett, I rushed over, "where's Emmett castiel?" "I don't know it all happened so fast, demons came at me there were at least 15 they took Emmett I'm sorry I tried" "well not hard enough I grabbed my jacket and before dean could grab me I zapped out and in hell because there is only one person who will have Emmett and that is the king himself, Crowley....