chapter 16

Kat's p.o.v.
Today was the day, where it will go really bad or really good and we all live happily ever after. I got dressed and woke dean up and he grabbed his gear and before I woke him up I put the blade on his bag, he looked over to me, "babe did you put this here" "no I didn't I was asleep maybe Crowley or someone else put it there for a reason" "well whoever put it here thank you", he gripped the blade tight and he stood there with a menacing look in his eyes, "dean babe let's go yeah?" Only when I touched him he snapped out of it, we all drove down to this abandoned factory, and I could already hear abbadon's minions on the roofs and then I heard her laughing, dean parked the car and we all got out and suited up, "Katherine I want you to stay here" "what no, dean I trained for this" "well yeah I would've let you come but there's more than one life I need to protect and you'll just be a distraction" I had to admit that kind of hurt but I agreed and they left. Not even 5 minutes sky zapped in and we made our way inside, we zapped demons left and right our power at its almost full potential. We stood just outside the building And we saw dean impale abbadon with the blade his eyes flashing a black colour and changed back, he kept on stabbing her and this side of dean scared me, after Sam called his names a couple times he snapped out of it and dropped the blade and this was our cue, sky and I marched in and Sam wanted to protest and ask questions but we flung him against a wall and ruby came to his help. We walked straight to dean and he thought we were possessed so he started chanting an exorcism, "dean stop and relax its us, I'm sorry but we are not completely who we said we were" sky and I flashed our wings and dean didnt look happy at all and he came hurling towards us with the blade, the mark taking over his body, we had no choice, we pinned him to a wall. I walked over to him and grabbed the blade and threw it to the ground And sky came forward as well and we held hands, our power reaching our fullest potential, glowing light circling us, we held our hands over the mark and with a earthshaking blast we were all lying on the ground unconscious, sky and I were the first to wake,  I ran over to dean and saw the mark was gone and he woke up, i helped him up and when we were standing he pushed me on the ground, "get away from me" "dean I only did this to save you, look the Mark is gone please babe" "no we're over just go get out of my face" "I-" "just go!!, fucking leave", my heart shattered and I zapped back at the bunker and packed my stuff and I left.

Sky's p.o.v.
I couldn't believe what dean did, "that was harsh don't you think deano", he walked over to me and grabbed me by my neck, "you better keep your mouth shut or I'll put a knife through your heart" Sam pushed Dean off of me, "dean snap out of it they helped you and Katherine loves you for fuck sake she's carrying your child and you chase her away", I walked to the car with ruby.

Sam's p.o.v
I didn't believe what dean had done but he was so stupid for letting her go and threatening our sister just because they were not true blood hunters. I didn't speak to dean at all and just got Into the car and slammed the door and waited for him to get in and Drive us home. Katherine was gone and I lost a best friend and my brother.