chapter 21

Katherine's p.o.v.
I was the first one awake so I started packing up my gear and getting dressed, today is the day I take my son back. As I was packing the last of my gear, I heard a voice behind me, "Katherine, it has certainly been a while" i turned around and saw Chuck, I sighed relieved, "what is the matter Chuck I have somewhere to be" "ah yes free Emmett from Lucifer but there is a slight problem" "and what might that be" "your son doesn't want to be saved, Lucifer has got his claws in him and twisted his dark side so it overpowers his angelic side" I couldn't believe it "but the vision?" "Oh one of Lucifer's oldest mind trick" "how can I save my son, please God you have to help me" "why you?" "What?" "You're wondering why I picked you to be one of my angels?" "I'm not following" "neither did anybody else especially luci" "what are you talking about Chuck?" "You were already an Angel before I changed you" "what how is that even possible?" "Castiel conceived you, you are his real daughter" "then why this whole I'm God and I just made you an Angel thing?" "I didn't change you I made you stronger" "stronger enough for what?" "To put Lucifer back into his cage and end this once and for all" "I might be strong but not nearly as strong to take on Lucifer" "that's where you are wrong, I made you stronger than all my angels, you are stronger than all the arch angels combined" "why?" "I created the most deadly weapon in all the universe and hid it in plain sight so one day I knew you would take Lucifer down, its always been you Katherine, you are the one to end this, this Is your destiny, everything you went through Is so I could watch you fulfill your destiny" "all this time I had this power and I didn't notice it" I lifted my hands and they started to glow, my eyes burning a bright purple, "oh but Katherine you can feel it now, its coursing through your veins, take down Lucifer" "I'm counting on it". I got into my car and slammed my foot on the pedal speeding away.

Dean's p.o.v.
I woke up to a car speeding away and as soon as I felt nothing next to me I knew it was Katherine, I jumped up and ran outside to see Chuck well God standing there, "what Did you do She is going to get killed" "on the contrary dean, she is strong I made her after all" "what are you saying" "she was put here to take Lucifer down Dean, but at a cost of course" I was furious he sent the woman I love to take on Lucifer,
I knew I had to restrain myself, "what cost?""well with her life of course it is the only way that she can take down lucifer and save Emmett and end this and the monsters are wiped out this is the one thing standing in your way from having a normal life" "hunting is my life its all I've ever known" "don't try and stop her dean this is her destiny" I got tears in my eyes I wasn't an emotional guy but this is the woman I love... "I can't just sit back and watch her die" "you're not going to sit back you'll have to help her as well as the rest of your team including Crowley and Rowena because Lucifer has twisted emmett's soul he is under his spell" I nodded and he was gone...