Chapter 16-"He's Not A Fairy"

Chapter dedicated amourashby

The picture above is what Harry's nails look like.

"I don't wanna!" Harry whines while hanging on to the door handle of his mom's car. Anne pulls on his leg, while passer buyers give them odd glances. Anne-with a final huff pulls him off and onto the ground.

"Harry, stop causing a seen," she hisses and pulls him toward the salon. Harry whines and scuffs the bottom of his shoes on the concrete, making it harder for Anne to pull him.

"Mom I don't want a manicure! Please don't make me!" Harry whined. Anne huffed and shoved him inside the nail salon where the workers and customers were staring at them wide eyed. Anne walked to the front desk and signed a piece of paper. A man stepped behind the desk and faked a smile,

"Um how may I help you?"

"Hello. I'd like to apologize for my sons behavior," sent a glare toward Harry who was sitting in one of the waiting chairs. He shrugged with his jacket over his nose to block out the fumes. "Anyway I'll be getting a mani-peti and  my son will have the manicure package." The man told her the price and Anne handed him the credit card Robin gave her.

"And you can even paint them pink if you'd like."

"Mom!"

•••

Harry was tying up his shoes, trying to hide his hands from the rest of the team. You don't even know how embarrassing it is for him to show up to a game with hot pink nails. He hasn't talked to his mom since the incident. Well that's an exaggeration, he's loves her too much to not say it before he goes to bed every night. But still-he was mad.

The game started in thirty minutes and Louis has yet to show up, Harry was nervous. Not only because his coach/boyfriend could be hurt or in trouble, but also the fact that this is the state championship game. If the Trojans win this, they go to nationals in Orlando in two weeks. This was a really big deal, Harry had to be on his best game tonight no excuses.

"Hey Styles!" He looked up only to be pulled up from his seat on the bench. Daniel-the won who pulled him up grabbed his hand and laughed out loud. "So you like painting your nails now?" Harry tried to pull his hand back but Daniel had to much of a grip on it. Harry was gonna cry.

"Hey everyone! Styles likes to paint his nails-" some of the team glanced over at that pair in interest, but others didn't seem to care. "Daniel stop." Harry hissed close to tears already-he would've taken the polish off but his mom just had to get the gel polish that last for like two weeks.

"Why don't you leave him alone! So what if he wears that stuff?" Liam stood up for his friend. He stared at Harry with a look that said 'we'll talk about this later.' Daniel cackled and shoved Harry into the lockers behind him. "It's whatever, I just didn't know we had s fairy on the basketball team."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Or what Payne? You gonna beat me up?" Daniel continues to taunt the boy until a voice interrupted them.

"What's going on here?"

Louis. And boy did he look pissed. He gazed at Harry and Daniel-furious and Harry knew he was gonna get punished. Daniel stepped back with his hands up and shrugged, face pale and eyes wide.

"It was nothing coach, we're just fooling around

"It was nothing coach, we're just fooling around. Right captain?" Harry nodded pressing himself further into the lockers. Louis flared his nostrils and nodded. "Well we don't have time for a talk, so everyone out on the gym for warmups. Now!"

The whole team rushed out of the locker room and into the gym. Liam finished last and stopped in front of his friend. "You okay Haz?" Harry once again nodded but Liam didn't believe him. "Payne, leave." The coach demanded.

Once Liam left, Louis locked the door and paced over the boy. "Are you okay baby? Do I need to beat someone up?" He cracked his knuckles. Harry actually smiled at that and Louis smiled at Harry smile because who wouldn't?

"No I'm fine. He was just making fun of me because I painted my nails," he shrugged and held up his hand with the bright pink polish on it. Louis cheesed when he saw it and grabbed his hand. The coach kissed his knuckles and his fingertips causing Harry to get lost in a fit of giggles. "Stop Lou,"

Louis kissed him. "I think it's adorable that you painted your nails peach. Anyone who says otherwise can get a mouthful of fist."

"Now come on we have a game to win."

•••

Harry didn't expect for his mom and the kids to be there, but there they were in the front row-with Robin. Of course he was here.

But anyway it seems as if every game they play it comes down to the last three seconds and they're tied. The score was 71-70, the Trojans were done one post due to the other team making a free throw. There was no time for a timeout-since the clock literature had three seconds left. Harry decided to wing it.

He caught the ball from out of bounds and dribbled as fast as he could across half court. Seeing nobody open, because the whole team decided to quit. Harry hates quitters. He dribbled into the paint for a layup, to come face to face with the other teams biggest post. He was going to block the shot, but Harry did a euro step and faked him out. He shot the ball right in time for the buzzer to go off, but since the post was so big he just moved his body and knocked Harry down as soon as he shot it. Both boys feet got tangled together and Harry's ankle twisted the wrong way trying to get out of it. He fell to the ground with a silent cry and the big man fell on top of him, his elbow digging into Harry's chest knocking the wind out of him. He wheezed in and out trying to catch his breath and the pain in his ankle wasn't helping. The big fella stayed on him, so of course nobody could see Harry's tiny body squished under him.

Black dots filled his vision and his lungs were burning. When you get the wind knocked out of you, you need to stand up and take deep breaths in order to feel better but since Harry was trapped under the big body he couldn't.

The last thing he saw before he passed out was the ball falling into the net.

•••

Sooo...how about that cliffhanger?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thoughts on Harry getting his nails painted? That Daniel kid making fun of him?

Also if you guys like fem!larry I have two new stories up! One is just a high school au and the other is a prison au. So if you guys would like to check those out.....

Nah I'm not slick but please vote and comment and I love to hear feedback from you guys

love ya all xxTymycexx