Chaptet 4-"Yes Daddy I Do"

Here we go ;).

After a week of Louis torturing his team with conditioning, he finally let them back into the gym. Throughout the entire weeks he's been here, he hasn't failed to notice the looks that the curly haired boy was giving him. When he was running, lifting, push-ups or sit-ups, his sight was always set on the coach. Louis, who has has his eyes set on the boy since day one, didn't mind one bit. And today was the day he would show him who daddy was.

Louis had a plan.

He would ease him into it with little hints and touches. It started at practice. The coach purposely had drills set up that require a lot of physical contact. Rebounding, defense drills, and Louis' favorite. Boxing out. He could feel the Harry's juicy bum grinding on his crotch. He moaned just thinking about it.

This was gonna be a fun practice.

~O~
Louis was going over plays in his playbook when a knock on the office door interrupted him. He sighed exhausted and stressed.

"Come in!" The door opens to reveal Harry Styles himself. He sets his backpack on the floor next to the door, and walks over to Louis slowly. He bites his lip and looks up at the coach through his thick lashes innocently.

"Coach Tomlinson, I have a problem," he pouts adorably making Louis harder than he already is.

"What is that love?" Louis holds back a groan when Harry bites those cherry red lips of his

"What is that love?" Louis holds back a groan when Harry bites those cherry red lips of his. He walks towards Louis and sits in his lap.

"My weenie is hard, can you please fix it?" Louis throws his head back against his chair and moans. He grabs Harry's surprisingly small hips and helps him grind his bum on his crotch.

"You don't even have to ask baby," he puts his hands on Harry's bum, which is nice and round-no doubt from basketball, "you have a nice bum don't you baby?" Louis smirks when Harry nods and starts leaving little kitten kisses up his throat.

"Yes, daddy."

Louis jolts awake. He takes a huge engage of breath. How the fuck? How the fuck does this little boy have this much of an effect on Louis. He's already having dreams for Christ sake! It wasn't a bad dream though, Louis admits to himself.

Daddy.

Louis smirks, he defiantly liked the idea of that. Now he just had to was until practice to make his move. While he does that he can take of of Little Louis, if you know what I mean.

~O~

Louis got to the gym at thirty minutes early am he could set everything up. He had cones, ladders and balls on the baseline. He put his hands on his hips, and huffed with accomplishment at his hard work. The door swung open, and the first few team members walked through, saying hi to coach Tomlinson of course. He waved back, trying to be friendly even though he only cared about seeing his boy.