Chapter 14-"Your Feet Are So Small!"

Chapter dedicated to lisajoe3700

Hope you like it. 😄

Lips were wet down the base of Harry's neck. He bit down on his bottom lip hard, almost drawing blood. He was trying to hold back the loud moans, wanting to slip from his rose pedal mouth. He writhed and squirmed in his coaches hold, long legs wrapped round his waist, arms slung on his shoulders. "Louis," he hissed when the coach started to suck a hickey onto the younger's neck. "Stop that. People will see it,". Louis chuckles against the milky skin.

"Good baby, people will know who you belong too." Harry pulls away with a scowl and unwraps his legs. Louis groans and drops the boy, they're make out session over. It's almost game time anyway. "I'm not an object-asshole." Harry scoffs and crosses his arms across his chest. He pulls his hair back into a ponytail, the other one was disheveled by a certain someone's hands.

Louis grabs Harry by the waist and picks him up making the younger squeal with giggles. "I know that sweetheart, but I just love saying it." He hums happily and kisses all over Harry's face, while the curly haired lad laughs and tries to escape the death grip his coach has on him. "And I can't wait for our date baby. We're still on for Saturday right?"

"Of course we are, hedgehog. I'm just gonna tell my mom I'm going out with Liam."

"Hedgehog huh? I've always hated those things-had a bad experience with one once." Louis huffs and drops Harry back on the ground. Harry giggles once more and leans up to peck his older boyfriend on the lips. "Well I fell in love with one." He grins cheekily and Louis pinches his cherub cheeks till they're pink and Harry is whining about them being sore.

"I hope that's enough motivation for you play good this game, peach. If we win this we go the State Finals against Central next week." Of course Harry was nervous for this game. If they win they play Central and whoever wins next weeks game goes to Orlando for Nationals. He had to step up his game, these next two teams weren't a joke-they were all bigger and stronger than the Trojans, but they had to try.

"Okay well I'm gonna go back out with the team, don't want anyone getting suspicious." Harry winked over his shoulder, he jumped and giggles when Louis slapped his ass hard. Louis bites his thin lip and growls teasingly. "Sorry princess, but your bum looks delicious in those shorts."

You can hear the crowd outside pumping with adrenaline, cheering and shouting. Central games tended to be more entertaining and energetic than the home games. Louis gathered everyone up and have his usual pep-talk. Defense, offense, run the plays. Don't give up and most importantly-have fun. After they do their pre game cheer Louis sends them off to the gym smiling proudly.

They Trojans end up winning by one lucky point. With three seconds left Harry dribbled up the court and pump faked to the post, and while the defender went to deflect the pass he swung the ball to the opposite wing. He shot and swished right at the buzzer causing all the bench warmers to crash the floor scooping the entire team in a giant group hug. Even the few people that showed up for Mariweather can running in with them. It was all smiles and fun time. Harry couldn't wait to tell his mom-he did it. After two years of failing he finally got the team to the finals.

~*~

Saturday came around faster than expected, Harry freaking out over what to wear on the date. Louis hasn't told him where they were going, so he didn't know if he should dress casual or fancy. It was truly unfair. He told his mom he was staying at Liam's for the weekend so she wouldn't get suspicious-Louis said he wanted to take Harry back to place afterwards. (😉)

After deciding on a simple blazer, white shirt and black jeans, he was all set. He put on some sweats as cover up and shoves the other clothes in his overnight bag. Anne was on the sofa, reading a book with a happy hum while Collin and Ariel played on the floor. Harry walked over to Eve's crib and have the sleeping baby a kiss on the cheek. He then went over to his mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek to. Because Harry is a total mamas boy. Anne gazed up at her son with a bright smile which was unusual.