Chapter 6-"Bad Boys Don't Deserve Blowjobs"

Here u go:)

Today was the day. The first game with the new coach. Harry was nervous and excited. Nervous because Louis came up with a bunch of new plays that he can barely remember, and excited because Harry loves basketball. He loved the adrenaline with the crowd and all the screaming. He just loves the atmosphere of the game, the smell of sweat and popcorn. The sound of squeaky new Jordan's on the court. Seeing the ball go through the net smoothly.

Anyway, Harry just got home from school, and now was sitting on his bed thinking. Thinking about what happened at the mall a few days before. Louis made him feel all flustered and hot. That's never happened before. Well, he's had crushes, but they were only minor and lasted like a month. But Louis made him want to have sex. Plain and simple. Now Harry always wanted to save his virginity for someone special, probably in college or after marriage. So, this new coach showing up, creeping him after a week, acting all lovey dovey in the mall, making him went to have sex? It's just weird.

"Harry!" He hears his mom call from down the hall. He makes his way down the narrow passageway, the floorboards creeping with every step. Their apartment wasn't the biggest. With two regular bedrooms, one bathroom, and the kitchen and living room combined, the Styles family was living very tight.

"Yeah?" He shouted meeting her halfway, rubbing his eyes tiredly. Anne put her hands on her hips, looking at her son pointedly. Harry raised an eyebrow wondering what he did now. He then noticed the damp pink rag handing loosely in his mothers hand.

"Did you forget to do something after school?"

"Um, no?"

"Harry, you know on Tuesdays I need to do the dishes, your not leaving for your game until their done," she runs her face with an exhausted sigh. Harry instantly feels bad, knowing his mom was working since late last night, and has to go back after his game.

"I'm sorry mom, I'll get right now," Harry takes the rag from her hand. Anne smiles genuinely, reaching her hand to caress his face.

"Why did I get so lucky to have you?" She smooches his cheek -like she knows he hates- leaving a wet spot behind. Harry groans and wiped it away.

"Mommmm!" She chuckles and pinches his cheek.

~O~

Harry pulls his socks up a bit, and readjust his knee pads. Game time, he thinks. A hand slaps his shoulder making him jump. Liam smiles largely, grabbing the younger and thrown him over his shoulder.

"What the fuck? Put me down!" Harry protest banging his fist on Liam's back. Liam drops him in the group huddle, where Louis and the team are watching with expectant looks. Harry blushes coughing under his breath. Louis smirks, eyeing the younger a bit to long.

"Alright. I know this is your first game with me, but that shouldn't change anything. I want to see you guys play like you would play for Thomas. Play hard, make your shots, play defense," Louis claps his hands, as if to make his point come across easier.

"Nick! On orange, which way do you roll off the pick!"

"Doesn't matter coach."

"Okay, theoretically yes, but what did we go over in practice! C'mon Grimshaw you're our starting center and you don't know this?" Louis grabs Nick by his jersey collar, shaking the lad a bit. Which is quite amusing considering the height difference between the two. Harry accidentally lets a cackle slip last his lips.

"Something funny Styles?", Louis turns the attention to the boy.

"No coach."

"Okay, everybody in here! Don't worry about your parents or the crowd. I want you all to focus on your game so we can get this win! Trojans on three, 1,2,3,"