Chapter 13-"Don't Call Me That In Public"

Chapter is dedicated to louist91harrys94❤️💛💚💙💜

2k! Thank you so much!!

Gemma left yesterday to go back to school, all the way in Boston. She did give Harry a new pair of basketball shoes for his birthday-which caused Anne to smack her up side the head because that was book money. She also pelted Harry with eggs when baking his cake and, yeah Gemma is an awesome sister. The next day left Harry feeling worn out and older. Because to his logic, 17 is grown.

He's is currently recovering from a Collin attack. Which is basically when Collin comes into your room and pelts you with action figures until you're begging for mercy. Of course Gemma is the one who taught him the stupid trick. As before, she's a great sister. Even though Harry had purple bruises on his back, that wasn't going to stop him from going to the park and practicing some ball.

"Harry, can you come here for a second!" His mom shouts from the living room. He shoves his ball into a bag, and puts it on his shoulder. Walking out of his room he's meet with his mom on the couch with an older man. Not by much, but the age difference is a little noticeable. What throws Harry off is the guys arm around her waist. He raises and eyebrow and slowly comes to a stop in front of them. Eve is sleeping in her small crib, and Collin and Ariel are stood behind Harry, waiting for something to happen.

"What's uh-uh going on here?" He points a finger to the man's arm, not liking it there one bit. Anne sits up on the couch, a smile present on her face, and her eyes seem brighter too. "Honey, this is Robin. We met at the grocery store a couple weeks ago," her admiring gaze on the an is enough for Harry to snap a bit.

"So you meet someone and don't tell me?"

"Young man, I advise you not to talk to me like that. Now Robin, sweetheart introduce yourself to my son." She bites back through gritted teeth. Robin reaches a meaty hand out and Harry reluctantly takes it. "Robin," his voice is gruff and solid. Just what the curly boy expected.

"Harry. Anyway mom, I'm going to the park to practice so..." He trails off gripping the bag tighter on his shoulder. Just as he grips the door knob, Anne pipes up from behind him.

"Can you take Collin and Ariel with you?"

"Well I really-"

"Let me rephrase that. Harry take the Collin and Ariel with you." She giggles and cuddles into Robins chest. Harry gags and turns around to face the kids. "Go get ready for the damn park."

~*~

Harry left Eve at home, since she wasn't a fussy baby and wouldn't interrupt his moms special time. He shuddered just thinking about it. For some reason, Collin brought his action figures with him and Ariel brought her hair doll. What kind of kid brings a toy to the park? A park is where you're supposed to swing on the swings, have fun on the slides, get sand in your shoes. Not sit and play with dolls, something you can do inside. Sometimes Harry wonders what was wrong with this generation.

He told the brats to sit in the sandbox while he went to the basketball court right next to it. He could keep an eye on them and play ball. He practiced going through his legs and behind the back, he tried some new moves too. The euro step is something Harry's been working on for a while, except he added his own twist to it. He did lay-ups, jumpshots, and power stops. In the mince of all this, Harry turned to get a look at Ariel and Collin, only to find a stranger chatting them up. He quickly bounced the ball behind him and ran over to the kids.

"Hey!" The man glimpsed up at Harry, and that's when Harry recognized him. The familiar hazel eyes and scruffy beard. It was Zayn. Zayn grinned at the curly boy, standing up to full height. "Harry, I was wondering why these kids were here by themselves."

Harry bit his lip. "Uh yeah. I'm just practicing over there," he pointed to the court. Zayn nodded and glanced behind him

"Well I brought a friend with me, why don't I take the kids to get some ice cream while you stay here and chat with him," when the elder winked, Harry instantly knew what he was talking about. "Oh no, you don't have-"

"Hey kids! Who wants ice cream?" Harry glared at him when he saw Louis coming closer to them. Collin and Ariel both screamed yes, because what kid doesn't want free ice cream. They followed Zayn all the way to the ice cream stand across the park, and Louis stepped in front of him.

"Hey princess." Harry scoffed and headed back to the basketball court. Of course Louis was hot in his heels. Harry picked up his basketball and dribbled a few times. "You can't call me that in public, people will hear you."

"Whatever peach, and by the way you need to work on our shot. It's horrible." Louis put his hands up in surrender when the younger have him a death glare. The coach walked up behind him, and put his larger hand over Harry's, covering the ball. "You need to have your fingers lined up-like this," he fixed the boys fingers so they were in the correct position. Once done, Louis stepped back and Harry shot it-swishing. Harry turned around with wide eyes and rosey cheeks.

"Thanks," he leaned in and whispered the last part with a wink. "Daddy." Louis sucked in a sharp breath, feeling his hard on press against the front of his jeans. He chuckled and swiped the ball from Harry's hand. "What happened to the whole public thing, princess?"

"I'm and exception," he smiles cheekily and Louis really want to kiss and bite this plump lips, but not here. The coach became serious for a second and remembered what he had been thinking about for the past three days. He knew it was risky, asking his player on a date-but he really felt something for Harry. It was torture, knowing that he was falling for someone who he couldn't properly have. With out a second thought,

"Go on a date with me." Not really asking, more like demanding he was just used to being daddy and authoritative around his boy. Harry's eyes grew in size, he faltered for a moment. A date? With his basketball coach, he's been waiting for this for a while, not wanting to pry and seem clingy. But Louis asked him, how could he say no.

"Um-uh sure. Yeah," he coughed into his hand squealing when Louis rushed forward and picked him up. He spun him around and kissed his cheeks repeatedly while Harry yelled protests. "Louis," he hissed when the coach smacked his bum. "Public!"

Louis realized what he was doing and put the lad down with a smile. "I'm sorry princess, I'm just happy as fuck right now." He spotted Zayn and the kids coming back this way with ice cream cones in their hands. "Oh god! I didn't think you'd say yes, now I have to plan something. I'll see you later peach, better be at practice Monday."

Harry giggled when Louis frantically pulled at Zayn's arm and yelled profanities like "Hurry the fuck up man!" "Shit!" Who could admit, the coach was being really adorable at the moment. For the rest kid the time at the park, Harry was smiley and giggly, ignoring Ariel's pestering questions and looking forward to his date.

~*~

I hope this doesn't seemed rushed to you guys. But anyway how'd you like it, how about that Larry date. That'll be in the next chapter so you guys have something to look forward to. I'm sorry for the lack of Larry smut, but don't worry I have a bunch of smut planned.

I made a new book, since most of you guys like age play-it's a One Direction one shot/age play thing. I don't have any chapters up yet I'm still waiting for prompts. But if you want a chapter check out the note in there, it explains everything from requirements and how to give me prompts.

Please vote and comment and love to hear your guys feedback.

Yours truly~ Tymyce