Chapter 5-"You Like That Irish Dick?"

Harry's new hair...X0!! Whatever makes my baby happy, makes me happy though. Soooo on with the chapter.

Ever since the encounter with Louis in the locker room, Harry has been more cautious and on edge. He always leaves the locker room in a hurry-he's the first one in there anyways. He makes sure to stand as far away as possible during practice.

Harry would never admit it out loud, but he regrets what he said to the coach the day before. He was just shocked and surprised, Harry has been known to make rash and stupid decisions at times. He was also afraid of people finding out about his sexuality, Harry could not let that happen. 

It was Saturday afternoon, Harry and Liam decided to go to the mall. Liam wanted some new clothes from Dicks' and Harry wanted to tag along. Especially if they were gonna get food. The boys went to the food court first, and went to Subway, Liam was paying and he was in a sandwich mood. After ordering, the boys found a vacant tables towards the back of the court, and sat their trays down. Harry bit into his sandwich, and moaned at the taste of melted pepper jack, and creamy onion sauce. It was mostly silent, the sound of chewing between the best friends, and chatter among the other rowdy teens at the mall. Liam looked up from his food, and wiped the corner of his mouth with his napkin.

"So Harry, anything new happen?" Harry paused mid bite, separating the meat and bread to the right side of his mouth. He raised an eyebrow and swallowed down the bite with some lemonade. 

"Nothing is wrong, why?" Liam shrugged, and burped into his hand. He crumpled his wrapper in his massive hand, then shoved it into his empty bag of salt n' vinegar chips. He sucked some left over coke from his cup, the ice suckling piercing Harry's ears. He leaned forward on the table and looked into the curly lad's eyes intently.

"Look Harry, you're ,y best friend. You really think I can't tell when something is bothering you?" The younger's shoulder's slumped, and he sighed through his nose. Harry picked at his nails, a nervous habit he picked up a while back.

"Remember when I told you about the new coach? How I thought he was really cute and sexy?," Liam nods as if say continue, "well, the other day after practice he called me to his office. I thought it was something about practice or whatever, but he wanted me to um, suck his dick. And he wanted me to call him daddy. It was really weird, but I basically told him he was a pedo and to get away from me." Harry's cheeks were a dark shade of pink, almost red. The curly lad was pretty innocent, all of this was new to him. Sure he's had sexual fantasies, but he's never experienced it before. Liam gaped at his friend, shocked to say the least.

"Did-did he force you to do anything Harry? I swear if he did, I'll punch him in his-" Harry cut off Liam's threat with a small giggle. He bit his cherry lip shyly, pinching it between his fingers. 

"Is it bad that, maybe I liked it? And maybe I regret what I said to him?" The older shakes his head, and rubs his large hands over his face in frustration. 

"Harry, you do realize that this guy is like twenty six or something? You're sixteen for goodness sake! You're not even legal yet, uggg." Harry huffs and crosses his arms over his chest.

"I will be next month, Liam it's not that big of a deal gosh!" Harry glares at the taller lad. What Harry does in his sex life is his business, Liam shouldn't be worried about it. Harry loved his best friend dearly, but sometimes he can be overbearing and annoying with the overprotective stuff.  Liam gives Harry a pointed look, grabbing his trash and the ladders' trash, then dumping it in the trash can across from their table.

"Whatever Harry, I'm just looking out for you," Harry rolls his eyes then reaches across the tables and hits Liam's hard as fuck shoulder. He winces through his teeth, shaking his hand out a bit. He tries to think of an idea, desperate to get the attention off of him.