1.0

~Tzuyu's POV~

Where are my unnies and the boys? I think they all went to buy snacks.

"Where were you guys, I just woke up and I thought you guys left me.", I said.

I saw Suga glance at Nayeon unnie.

"We just talked about something outside.", she said.

"About what?", I asked.

"U-uhhh... we went out to discuss if we were to buy some snacks.", Nayeon said.

"Oohh.. okay.", I said.

"So, can we like introduce ourselves in our real names?", Sana said.

"Sure.", the guys said.

"I'm Taehyung.", V said.

"I'm still Jimin.", Jimin said.

"I'm Yoongi.", Suga said in a low voice.

"I'm Namjoon.", Rap Monster said.

"I'm Hoseok.", J-hope said smiling.

"I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin.", Jin said.

Jihyo unnie stood up and cleared her throat. She was going to say something until she got cut off by Nayeon unnie.

"Nice to finally know your real names.", Nayeon unnie said.

"Now can we just move on with or businesses?", Yoongi said.

Nayeon unnie sent him a harsh look, whoa. What's going on between those two souls?

~Taeyeon's POV~

I was woken up by Jungkook after sleeping for a while.

"Oh, I'm sorry I fell asleep.", I said.

"It's alright but now, people are gathering around us. So we kinda have to go.", he said.

"Oh, sure.", I said.

I looked at my watch and it was 3:00 pm already. Just one and a half hour for Tiffany to finish school. I stood up and fixed my uniform. I looked at Jungkook, who was ready to go already. We staggered through the crowd surrounding us.

As soon as we got out of the crowd we went back to my condominium and I pointed at Jungkook's bike.

"Kookie, can we go to the mall?", I asked him.

"Sure.", he said going towards the motorbike.

I rode the motorbike and grasped onto Jungkook's waist. I wore the other helmet and we drove off to Myeongdong.

As Jungkook drives the motorbike, I look around pur surroundings. After a few scenic views we have arrived at Myeongdong. We parked infront of the mall and left our helmets. I went in while Jungkook follows me around.

I went to a clothing store and tried some knit sweaters and a scarf. I did not like some of the sweaters so I managed to buy a jacket. After I have shopped for clothes, I went to the music store and the owner instantly recognized us. He bowed and shook our hands when we just arrived.

I plugged my earphones to my phone and played my new song 'I'. I gave the other earphone to Jungkook and we both enjoyed it. Whilst listening Jungkook asked me a question

"Noona, isn't this your new song?", Jungkook asked me.

"Ne, Kookie.", I giggled at him.

"It has a catchy tune, noona.", he laughed back.

"Thank you, kookie. Good thing you like it.", I said.

He stopped speaking and hummed the tune, then sang some of my lyrics.