0.7

~Jimin's POV~

What's taking Jungkook long? He already disappeared during Science and now he's taking too long in the classroom. I peeked in our classroom and saw him and Tzuyu on their phones and looked at each other then said.

'The members shall not know about this.'

I notice that two were going towards the door so I ran back to the locker room. I sat casually on the bench pretending to not know anything. Jungkook goes in the locker room and takes off his uniform to change into our PE uniforms. I stood up and went towards Jungkook, patted his back signaling him that I'm going to the gym soon. He nods and finishes tying his shoelaces.

We went out of the locker room to the gym just to see our coach teaching our classmates some football (soccer). I see the girls in their usual PE uniforms but one black haired with blue and blonde highlights attracted my eyesight.

 I see the girls in their usual PE uniforms but one black haired with blue and blonde highlights attracted my eyesight

(lol)

She looks completely gorgeous in her PE uniform, she's like an angel sent from the heavens, unfortunately she hates me and my guts. Basically their whole group hates our group's guts, but that doesn't stop me from liking her.

______________________________________________________________

~Jungkook's POV~

I'm completely aware that these news may spread across the whole SNS, so I have to completely aware of what I am doing. I should not be around girls anymore, but my problem is today lunch I will sit with my SNSD sunbaes. Otteoke, I'll just focus on my stuff first.

"Okay, I need two varsities in football (soccer). Alright, Jungkook and Jimin come on out and demonstrate the basics of football (soccer).", he said calling us out.

We went out of the crowd and demonstrated the basics of football and our classmates proceeded to do what they have seen. I see some girls struggling in some way, but the Twice girls were the worst of all girls. I went over to them and looked at them struggling.

"Ugh, why is this so hard?", Nayeon sighed.

"You just kick with the inner side of your foot.", I demonstrated kicking the ball.

"To pass it's the same thing.", I said.

"But to shoot a goal, that would be very hard so maybe use your pointy part of you feet.", I said kicking.

Nayeon follows whatever I said and she did it perfectly.

"Thanks I guess.", she said.