0.3

~Nayeon's POV~

It's just the first day and my first kiss gets stolen, wow. I never wanted my first kiss to be stolen by a bully.

I headed to my members and they all stared at me.

"Where have you been? We've been worrying about you.", Chaeyoung said.

"I just copied notes from Yugyeom's notebook.", I lied.

"Okay, come sit down.", Jihyo replied

I sat down between Jihyo and Jungyeon.

"Ugh, that Jin is such a douche...", Sana complained while eating.

"That Jungkook bragged that he's better than Mark sunbaenim, because Mark sunbaenim asked me out.", Tzuyu said.

All of our heads turn to Tzuyu, with wide eyes and slightly open mouths.

"Mark sunbaenim asked you out?", Jungyeon said.

"Y-yeah..", Tzuyu replied.

"Tzuyu's all grown up...", Jihyo smiled.

"N-no, maybe he just wants to do a study lesson.", Tzuyu reasoned.

I just nodded through out the discussion while I was eating. I was pondering about what happened between me and Suga.

What if the kiss spreads to the school? I can't make it spread, if it does, I'll be dead.

While we were eating our lunches, I noticed 7 figures coming towards us. Jungkook was behind Tzuyu, Jimin was behind Dahyun, Rap Monster was behind Jihyo, Jin was behind Sana, J-Hope was behind Momo, V was behind Mina and lastly, Suga was behind me.

I signalled the girls that they were there. They all turned back to see their faces.

"Hey girls..", Rap Monster said.

"What now, Rap Monster?", Jihyo stood up.

"We would just want to have some drinks..", he said as his members took our beverages and drank them.

"H-hey. That's mine.", we all complained.

I put my puppy eyes out on Suga and it thankfully worked. He didn't move for 2 seconds and put his lips to my drink.

Suga didn't drink much of my beverage, maybe he pities me because of the kiss.

"Thanks for the drinks, see ya!", J-Hope said as they ran away.

I noticed Suga looking at me as he runs away. The girls were all infuriated because of what just happened.

"Ugh, I swear I'm gonna die early because of these douches.", Jihyo complained.

"Aish, these boys...", I sighed in an angry tone.

"Let's finish lunch and prepare for Art.", Jihyo said.

We all finished our lunch and got up from out seats. We walked through the hallway and saw that they were bullying some kids again.

They all approached us with smirks on their faces except for Suga, he paused for a moment when he saw us but he saw his members approaching us, so he went along.

"Hehey, ladies.", J-Hope said looking at Momo.

"Get away from us you douches.", Jihyo snapped.

"What if we don't?", Rap Monster says getting closer to Jihyo.

"Then we might just fight back.", Jihyo replied.

"How?", Rap Monster asked with a smirk on his face.