0.2

~Jin's POV~

Damn, Namjoon must be in a bad mood because of Jaebum, I gotta teach him a lesson for messing with my leader hyung's girl.

It's English next and I see Jaebum walking alone to class. I bump him and he glares at me. I put my hands in defense.

"Oopsie.", I laughed.

"What now Jin?", he snapped.

"Huh? What do you mean? I did nothing.", I blankly said.

"What do you want dude?", he barked.

"Whoa whoa whoa, make sure you know who you're talking to...", I said as I clenched his shirt with my fist.

"Stay away from Jihyo or else.", I barked.

"Or else what?!", he barked back.

"Or else you're dead.", I said letting him go.

He hurried onto English class and I see Twice going down the hall. I see Sana rocking her uniform.

I stayed near the door and posed like I was waiting for my members. They went in to class and Sana was the last to go in. As she was going in I noticed her looking at me.

I got the butterflies in my stomach and I went on my phone to message my members.

Me: Guys, Sana just looked at me. The kind of look that is not like what Jihyo and Tzuyu did to you guys.

Jungkook: Dude. Tzuyu and Jihyo are just not in the mood.

Jimin: Dahyun's totally in the mood today ;)

Namjoon: Jimin, you can't even get closer to her because of what you said today.

Yoongi: I think that Nayeon is on her period today.

Me: Guys, come quick to class...

Jungkook: Yeah yeah..

Jimin: Mkay, hyung!

Namjoon: Why are you rushing us hyung? Ya wanna see Sana? ;)

Me: Nonononono, just come quick.

J-Hope: Whatever you say Hyung ;)

I kept my phone and went in the classroom and sat on our usual spots. Tzuyu was still seated next to Mark and Jungkook.

Jungkook obviously fancies her, but he doesn't wanna tell us. Tzuyu is always talking to Mark, he should really just diss off cause Tzuyu is Jungkook's.

I am seated behind Sana and she just talks with Youngjae, aish that kid. Jackson that kid is infront of Sana and I frequently catch them talking. Yes, I do get jealous even she is not mine.

My members come in and I see Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Nayeon glare at them. I think we might've angered them too much. They noisily went to their seats beside me and greeted me with some chest bumps.

_______________________________________

~Sana's POV~

Ugh, those Bangtan boys are the worst. They made our leader, God Jihyo, mad. Made our beloved maknae, Tzuyu, embarrassed and make our lovely bunny, Nayeon, silent.

They all seem to be noisy especially that Jungkook. That guy who had the guts to embarrass our Tzuyu. He could've been a cool guy, but I guess attitude would be out of the list.

I went to talk to Youngjae sunbaenim.

"Sunbaenim, how is PD-nim with you guys?", I asked Youngjae.