0.4

~Jungkook's POV~

"Then just partner up and don't make this a bigger case.", he said towards Tzuyu.

"But what if I don't want to, sir?", she asked.

"He gave us a good reason, Bangtan has 7 members and all other members are partnered while there are 9 of you guys. You could get left behind when they are all partnered up, so I'm kind of forced to partner you guys up before this case gets bigger.", he said.

"Yes sir.", we both responded.

"Now you may go back to your classes.", he said.

We go out of his office and slowly and silently walked back to our classes.

"Why did you choose me out of all the people out there?", Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know, I just sensed that we could get closer in that way.", I replied.

"D-do you think the bullied would want to get close to the bully.", she stuttered.

"It isn't that way, we're not bullying you for fun, we're doing this for you guys to notice us.", I said.

"Then why play with us? You could've just been nice to us.", she questioned.

"How will our reputation in this school as the school bullies go if we be nice to some girls, huh?", I answered.

"Then change your status from school bullies to normal students, maybe we would notice you guys that way.", she replied walking faster than I am.

"What do you mean?", I said grabbing her wrist once again.

"Why would we change our doings just for girls?", I asked her.

"Cause maybe you'll get more women that way.", she whispered to my ear and giggled.

Aigoo, this girl is driving me crazy. How could she be this amazing in a crisis that I caused.

I let her go and she ran to our classroom. We both didn't realize that we were still wearing out PE uniforms and as we went in, we both had our eyes wide open.

"Why are you late Mr. Jungkook and Ms. Tzuyu?", the teacher asked.

"We went to the Principal's office...", we both said in unison.

"Well, since you're late stand up at the back of the class throughout my class..", she said.

We went to the back and stood up there and I noticed our members looking at us intently while the teacher was discussing.

"Class dismissed, it's recess guys.", the teacher exclaimed and excitedly went out.

"Woohoo! Kookie, homeroom's next.", Jimin exclaimed while the students left.

"I know, now let me change into my uniform, Jimin.", I said pushing him aside.

"Arraseo.", Jimin said in a calm tone.

I went to the gym where my locker to get my things, but I sense someone walking behind me so I look back to see Tzuyu.

"What are you doing?", I asked her.

"Waeyo? Can't I change to my uniform?", she said.

I shrugged and continued to our lockers. I changed into my uniform and shoved my PE clothes into my duffle bag and carried it to our classroom and threw at my chair.

"At least be gentle with your things, Jungkook.", I turned back to see Tzuyu in her uniform behind me putting her things on her chair.

"Waeyo? Why would you care about my things, eh?", I asked her while leaning on my table.