0.8

~Jungkook's POV~

I was writing my fans until I heard someone sobbing and I looked back to see Tzuyu's face covered by her hands. I stood up and went towards her seat and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Go to the garden, I'll be there shortly.", I whispered to her.

She stood up and left her seat and I returned to my seat to talk back to my fans and after responding to them I thought.

'Why is Tzuyu crying?'

I went to Tzuyu's fancafe and saw the fan's comments and her response about the rumors of us. One comment particularly shined and with 47 likes.

'are you sure, maybe you guys are having an affair and you don't care about your fans anymore.'

After reading that comment, my blood started to boil and replied with.

'what kind of fan disses his/her idol, what a fake fan. AND YES I AM JEON JUNGKOOK, touch her and you're dead.'

After I posted that comment, I closed the tab of her fancafe and casually put it back to my fancafe. I stood up and went out of the computer room to go to the garden. As I was walking peacefully to the garden, I see two figures close to each other but I do not know who the two are but when I got closer, I noticed that it was Tzuyu and Baekhyun, my heart shattered and became small fragments, I stopped within my tracks. At the same time the door opened and it turned out to be Taeyeon noona.

As soon as she came out of her classroom, she saw them and had her eyes and mouth wide open. We both had a heartbroken expression on our faces. We both had the feeling of being deceived on our faces. I looked back to Tzuyu and Baekhyun to see that they noticed that we saw them, as soon as they saw us they departed from each other.

"I-it's not what you think it is.", Tzuyu stuttered.

"Then what did we just see?", I said pointing to Taeyeon noona too.

They can't respond and put their heads down.

"I told you to wait for me in the garden and I see you hugging another person.", I said.

"I was goi-", she said but I cut her speech.

"To the fact that I trusted you, Tzuyu. I can't help to be disappointed, I liked a heartless woman. Wow, that just makes me gape in awe.", I spat my words to them.

I turned my head left and saw Taeyeon noona's head down and I went straight to her to comfort her.

"Gwaenchana, noona?", I asked her and hugged her.

She put her head on my chest and I heard her sobbing, I immediately put my hand on her head to comfort her. Baekhyun randomly looked up and slowly went towards us.

"Yah! Who do you think you are to break noona's heart, not even once but TWICE?", I said. (lol what a pun)

He slowly went back to the place where he was before he approached us. He had his head down and put his hands in his pockets.

"Noona, let's go.", I said to her in my embrace as I went towards the door to the garden.

I led her to the garden and we sat down on the bench as I was comforting her.