0.1

~Tzuyu's POV~

As we walk through the hallway we see the so called bullies of this school, the Bangtan Boys. They kept on looking at us and eventually followed us to the principal's office.

"Oh good morning, girls. Welcome to your new school.", the Principal said.

"Good morning, sir.", we said blankly.

"Uh, can we have our schedules, sir?", Jihyo asked him.

"Oh, here.", he says while giving us our schedules.

"Thank yo-", we said until the Bangtan Boys came in to interupt our little conversation.

"So, why did you call us again?", the one with the mint hair said.

"I called you guys here to make sure they go around the school just to give you trouble makers some extra credits.", the Principal blankly said to them.

"Why would we show some new chicks to the school? We all got things to do.", the one with the orange hair said.

"Because, you guys would fail if you don't get the extra credit.", the Principal snapped.

"Now get out.", he pointed them out.

They all went out as the principal said, that one tall, black haired one kept staring at me while the mint haired one and orange haired one were conversing with the principal.

"I'm sorry for that girls. They are the Bangtan Boys, they will be showing you guys around the school.", the Principal smiled.

We all went out just to see the guys staring at us, they one by one came closer to us.

"I'm Suga.", the mint haired introduced himself.

"I'm Jimin.", the orange haired introduced.

"I'm Rap Monster.", the pink haired introduced.

"I'm Jin.", the tall skinny brown haired introduced.

"I'm J-Hope.", the brown haired introduced.

"I'm V.", the brown haired with round sunglasses introduced.

"I'm Jungkook.", the tall, black haired said.

"So, let us show you guys around.", Rap Monster said.

We walked around the school as they kinda ran while smashing into some kids and making their books fall.

"Can you guys be nice to them atleast?", Nayeon spoke up.

Suga snapped his head towards Nayeon and slowly came closer to her.

"We can be however we want, just be thankful that the old man told us to stay by you guys, we can make your lives hell by tomorrow.", he snapped.

Nayeon stood there with her eyes wide open and with a slightly open mouth.

We all couldn't believe what he had just said. We all thought they were good guys but it seems that tomorrow, they would make it hell for us.

We silently followed them as they kept torturing the kids who were walking by us.

We all had Math first so we all entered the classroom, the boys sat at the very back of the classroom while us girls were awkwardly introduced to the class.

"Good morning, this is the girl group Twice from JYP Entertainment.", the teacher introduced us one by one while we were being introduced the boys scoffed at the back of the classroom.