Chapter 9

Fang
I took a good look at Eden and Chad then smiled. One of my rare smiles of course cause guys you don't see me everyday acting like some sort of sap. Eden smiled back but Chad gave me the I-thought-you-were-the-silent-emotionless-brick-wall-guy look, so I gave him the who-says-I-can't-smile look. He grinned.
"So Fang is the name right?" Chad asked grinning.
"Yes it is. And you must be Chad?" I replied.
"Why yes I am," he answered
"And you are Eden right?" I said smirking at the dark haired girl.
"Yup that's me!" I was surprised that her voice was not soft and sweet. It had a touch of huskiness.
"Don't be so surprised," Chad noticed the look on my face "None of us are sappy and soft. Not even Alice. The only softy in our mouse group is Kitty."
"Yeah we're you judging us because of our names and how we look?" Eden asked suspiciously.
"What do you think?" I said winking at her. Eden laughed and Chad grinned again.
"Attention everyone!" Iggy shouted "I think I should bake a cake to celebrate the mouse kids arrival!" Everyone cheered. Food is always are number 1 solution for celebrations, reunions and awkward moments.
"Finally something besides green mush,"Chad sighed.
"Green mush?" I raised an eyebrow.
"He means vegetables, mostly greens. You see Chad is not a fan of healthy and nutritious food." Eden looked over at Chad.
"Oh and Eden is not a fan of heights so do not try to throw her of the roof," Chad laughed.
"Hey watch what you say," she scowled at him.
"Are you scared of heights?" I asked.
"No it's just that I.... um... I-"
"She does not want anyone to know about her fear of heights. You know she has a phobia of the sky," Ed walked towards us. He was tall guy with dirty blonde hair and caramel brown eyes.
"Are you now? Well you might want to hide in the closet cause part of our daily routine is to throw each other out the window if we don't wake up!" I winked at her.
"That's because you can fly," she shivered. This is gonna be fun! I'm gonna give that girl a taste of the sky and it's definitely will be more fun if she is scared of heights.

A/N
Sorry guys for not updating in a while. Loads of things are going on. End of year exams. 😔 But anyways😅....... Hope you enjoyed!
L❤️VE  ⭐️Star⭐️