Chapter 7

Annabelle
"BOYS!!!" Jeb shrieked at the top of his lungs. The guys immediately stopped fighting and turned to face Jeb "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER?!"
"Sorry Jeb," they all mumbled together in unison.
"WHY DON'T YOU SAY SORRY TO EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF ME!" Jeb bellowed.
The boys turned to face each other to say sorry.
"Sorry Jack, I didn't mean to be so awful to you." Aiten said frowning
"No Aiten. I'm sorry. I should of understood that it was just a joke," Jack met his frown.
"Chad I'm sorry for being so big headed when I thought I would make a good leader," Ed mumbled.
"I'm sorry for getting out of control. I should of respected your opinion," Chad wiped the blood of his nose.
"Zack I'm sorry for discriminating you because of what happened last week," Dev held his side.
"It's ok. I should be sorry for thinking I was a much better leader than everyone." Zack plastered his wrist.
"Good that's what I like to hear," Jeb's smile returned, "Now remember, we can't say who is the leader because you will be joining the flock, so you will decide then without a fight."
I was relieved the fight was over cause I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of guys who can't even control themselves. I'm sure they would have fought till death to be the leader, but there is more out of friendliness than power.
"Oh thank goodness that's over!" Kitty said relieved. "I thought that they were gonna kill each other."
"Seriously Kitty? None of them even got badly wounded," Fianna raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah. They have to hate each other so much, to do that!" Alice half-smiled.
"Guys look! It's Colardo!" Eden rushed to the window.
"That must be the house where the bird kids live!" Ruby was really excited. So were the others, including me.