Chapter 1

Max
For some reason Fang never stops wearing black clothes. It really annoys me most of the time, but that kid won't listen to a word I say. I know! Time for payback! Haha!!!
"Hey Ig pass me the turkey!" I yelled.
"The what now? Max you know you can't cook! If I let you cook a turkey, you will set my kitchen on fire!" Iggy yelled back.
"No Igster, I am going to get Fang for not wearing the white shirt I gave him!" I snickered. Yup. You heard it folks, Max is gonna use a turkey!
"Oh ok? But really a turkey?!"Iggy asked confused.
"Trust me Ig. Pass me the turkey!"I went up stairs and opened Fang's bedroom door, with the turkey in my hand. Time for some fun!

Fang
I heard Max open my bedroom door with an evil grin on her face. What was she up to?
Just as I gave her a confused look, she smacked me across the face with a turkey.
"I just slapped you with your mama!" She cackled evilly. So? She wanted to play it this way? Well guys, time for me to get my revenge back. It is Christmas Eve, so time for some present shopping . And guess what? My present for Max is gonna be revenge.

The next day.....
Fang
We woke up and had Christmas pudding for breakfast. Of course made by Iggy. Then we opened present. When Max opened my present, she was confused.
"Uh Fang what is in this blue box?"she asked confused.
"Got you some Adult diapers!" I snickered. Iggy cracked up laughing. Gazzy, Angel and Nudge looked confused. Of course they are too young to learn about this stuff
"Fang you are so dead!" She went bright red.
"Awww is someone going through puberty?" I smirked.
"Max- when did- you get your -periods!" Iggy said between laughs.
"Periods? Puberty?"Gazzy, Nudge and Angel said in unison. Max shot a glare at me. Now this is a perfect Christmas for me and Iggy though!