House Of Cards

*just a little note before we start this chapter*
Hey guys! I should be... I don't know how to say this... Like restored I guess? Anyways, I feel a lot better and I want to get back to you guys. You are all absolutely amazing and give me purpose for writing. I guess my writing has improved since I've started wattpad. I might make a story with just short fanfics I guess. Or even little stories. I don't know, I have a lot of ideas this go around and I have a lot of things I want to do this summer. I don't know (Gosh I need to stop saying that xD) since summer started, I want to start writing more. And I have a plan for an antisepticeye one because *cough* *cough* Fae wants me to do it. Anyways lets just jump to the story! Listen to the music by the way. I put it there for a reason.

Under the door was a light and I could see people walking.  A deep voice came from the other side of the door. I put my ear against to hear what they were saying.

Cold hands wrapped around my waist and cold lips trailed from my neck up to my cheek.

"Hello darling." I felt him smile against my neck and he laid soft kisses against my skin.  He had an Irish accent. I knew exactly who he was.

Jacksepticeye.  Antisepticeye

His hands went to my wrist and his thumbs went over the scars Dark left on me.

"Well. I guess you're claimed. Hm let me guess. Dark?" He said then threw his head back and laughed. I was more confused than ever.

"I can see why he did it. Why, a beautiful/handsome little girl/boy would be a perfect sacrifice." He laughed.

Suddenly Anti was ripped from my body as I heard him hit the ground. I turned around to see Dark beating him. Anti threw a black mist towards Dark which sent him flying back towards a tree.

That's when everything stopped. Dark didn't slide down from the tree and Anti was still lying on the ground with his hand pointing towards Dark.  I opened the door. It was a ballroom.

The floor was white marble and the walls were stained with white. No stain was seen. There was a giant chandelier above me. The glass sparkled as it slowly swung back and forth. There was a winding staircase on the left that spiraled into an endless building.

There were footsteps coming down from the stairs.  A song played in the back ground (the song that I put up to listen to plus the translation goes with the theme of this chapter). My clothes transformed into a blue dress with black lace at the top and laced sleeves.  (And for guys because I'm used to writing in a girls perspective: a black suit with a white undershirt and a blue tie). Mark came down the stairs and smiled at me. He was in a suit with a blue tie and his hair was styled elegantly.

I smiled and looked down at my black ballet flats.

"You look absolutely gorgeous/handsome y/n." Mark whispered and grabbed my waist. He pulled me close and I put my head on his chest.

We danced around the ballroom, hand in hand. I smiled up at him as he looked down into my eyes.  He spun me around then put his head against mine. He closed his eyes as I stared at his lips. His hand holding my hand let go then traced my jawline. His thumb grazed my lips.

"Your lips are so soft." He let out a soft laugh then laid his lips on mine. Everything was moving as if it was in slow motion.

Mark's lips kissed down to my neck as we spin around and danced slowly to the music. My head went back as he traveled to my collarbones and chest. I gripped his suit jacket as my other hand went to grip his hair. His lips came back to mine as he sighed. 

He turned me around so that my back was pressed against his chest. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me as we swayed to the music.

He spun me around then pulled me into a really tight hug. I felt secured. I was safe with Mark and I knew he would protect me. Mark softly kisses my head and runs his fingers through my hair and pushed it out of my face.

His smile was a half smile as he stared into my eyes. I put my head back as we spun around one last time before the floor slowly turns black. The walls started crumbling down and it reveals the trees and the pink petals falling from the cherry blossom trees. Mark faded away.

Dark and Anti were gone also.

My dress/suit didn't changed which was good because it was beautiful.

My flats/dress shoes tapped against the ground as I walked back to the intersection of the 4 paths. This time I took the green path. It looked longer than all the rest. This time instead of a door, it was a table with a glass with a purple sparkly liquid inside. The tag read 'Drink Me' in an elegant cursive font. I pulled the cork off and guzzled the drink.

Unsure of what comes, the petals fall at a quick pace as everything in this little world starts to glow and fade. I fell to the ground as my head spun. I closed my eyes and faded into a darkness.