Faint

*listen to faint by Linkin Park*

The sound of the heart monitor rang in my ears as the bright white room burned my eyes. I hear sniffles as I look to the side. Mark was crying in the chair next to my bed, holding my hand.

The nurse walked in the room and brought a tray of breakfast. When I look up to see who the nurse was to thank her, I saw the familiar blue tips. It was Kitty. I instantly started to back up and gripped Mark's hand tight.

She grinned as she checked all my monitors. The doctor came in and did a check up on my arm. He said I could be released tonight but need to check up on my wrist. He said it looked like an animal but I knew it was Foxy the animatronic. I didn't tell him because he would think I'm crazy.

Mark thanked the doctor as he left the room. Dark appeared through the door with a dozen black roses. Which freaked me out a bit. The leaves were a bit dried.

With another snap of his fingers, we were back into the same spot.

The annoying buzzing and the metal animatronics. Mark was in the chair as I laid on the hard concrete floor. He closed the left door and turned on the light to see Bonny (I think that's how you spell it) to be peaking through the window.

She suddenly walked off eventually and we opened the door again. I say on the desk and went through the papers. It was already 5 a.m. Surprisingly.

Mark looked through the cameras and tried to close the left door. It was stuck. We heard Freddy running down the hall and I screamed and punched the button. Mark pushed me back before I fought at the animatronic. Mark kicked down the animatronic and kept beating it until the eyes dimmed down and it stopped moving.

That's when it turned 6 a.m. We expected the room to glow but we were still in the room. The animatronics went back to their places on the stage. Mark and I wouldn't leave the game this time...