Love you to Death

Dark looked at the girl confused. She stood up and caressed my cheek and smile then mouthed "I'll help you."  I nodded my head then looked at Mark.

"Her name is Fae." Mark said.

"I saw her in my dream!" I yelled and pointed at her. They all shushed me. I just started kicking my feet and continued pointing at her.

She smirked then looked at Dark again

"Don't you remember?" She said and paced around Dark. He gulped and clenched his fists. "We were, meant to be." Then crosses her fingers.

"Leave Fae," he said then backed up. "Now. I've moved on." She laughed then pulled her sleeve up to travel scars.  They were cuts but one stood out the most. It was a red D with a bite mark next to it.

*backstory of Dark and Fae in Fae's pov*

I was pulled through my laptop. I watched Mark's new video. Then I woke up tied to a bed.

~~~

Dark and I fell In love until Wilfred took me from Dark. Wilfred was another Mark character.  I was under a spell that Wilfred had casted. I couldn't break free, so that's when Dark took my back to the room and cut me up.

He drank my blood and marked me with a D. That's when he bit me and left me. His last words were "you're useless. Now leave. Go with Wilfred. I don't want your ass anymore."

I left and lived my life with Wilfred. 

*Back to hospital room and in your pov*

I was shocked. I looked at her neck and saw a pink mustache on her neck, behind her ear.

She crossed her arms and stared Dark in the eyes with a smirk then a giggle escaped her lips. She thumped his chest then walked to my hospital bed. She unhooked all the needles and wires from my arms and chest. She brought me my clothes and waited for me to change.

I looked at Mark then looked at Fae.

"Can Mark come?" I said as Mark sadly put his head down. 

"We'll be back." She said and grabbed my hand as we walked out the door.

"So." Was all the I could get ho my throat. "Where are we going?" I asked as she tugged at my arm.

"You'll see. We'll be back in no time."
Fae answered. "I'm going to introduce you to my master. He'll help you out of this."

She brought me to her black Dodge Charger and sat me in the passage me seat.  I saw Mark and Dark looking out the window as we pulled out of the parking lot, and leave.

"I thought Wilfred was just a character Mark played?" I said and looked at her. She shook her head.

"He's real. I thought he was a character too until he took me. I don't regret him taking me." She pulled her phone out and texted someone then turned a corner to reveal a big pink and white mansion.

The fences were gold with a pink mustached gate. The grass was green with a rock walkway to the front door.  There was a tall fountain fhat was white and lined with gold and pink. Water spewed through the top and trickled to the bottom.

"Woah." I said. "I wouldn't have expected this from Wilfred." 

"At first I didn't either." She pulled into a garage next to the house and got out. I slowly followed behind her. My hand were sweaty and buried deep inside my pockets.

I followed her up the path to the front door. The door looked just like the rest of house. Gold, white and pink. There was a mustache door bell next to it that had of course, a gold mustache.

Fae just walked the mansion and dropped the keys on the gold table next to the door.

This house was enormous. Gold floors, white stairs, it was absolutely beautiful.  The living room was to the left. There was a giant flatscreen tv with white leather furniture. The coffee table was white with a bear skin under it. The kitchen was to the right.

It had a long pink metallic dinning table with gold chairs. There was a stove and fridge behind it. The counters were made of Quartz. I could go on and on describing this house.

"I'll go get Wilfred." Fae said and touched my shoulder then ran upstairs. I nodded and stood uncomfortably by the door. I rocked back and forth on his and kept my hands in my pockets.

I heard a giggle then footsteps down the stairs.  It was a low, goofy giggle. I saw a red and white striped shirt appears with Fae following closely behind.

"Aha! You must be y/n. I've been waiting for you. Fae has told me everything that has happened so far." He said and came closer to me.  "Gosh, you're as cute as a button." He said then tapped the tip of my nose.

I smiled sweetly then looked at Fae with a questioning look. She smiled and said "I'll tell you later." My lips tightened in a line.

"Come, come. Take a seat y/n, you must me tired if the disgusting creature." He scoffed. "Dark and his dastardly ways." He poured some coffee and gave it to me in a china cup.

"I've got so much to tell you y/n." Wilfred smiled