I Can Be Your Hero

I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long but I'm not gonna put it out there. So yeah I missed you all so much. I love you all so so much like you are all my family 💖. Hehe enjoy this new chapter.

Also, I'm learning Korean!! Just a quick fact because I thought that was cool. Also, I'm learning the dance from the video above. Once I learn it, it will be on my Instagram in segments. I won't be as good but yeah. Thank you all for being here for me.

Fair Winds,

Andrea the potato 🍙🍚

*listen to music throughout chapter*

"I know there's not a lot here for you, y/n, Fae will take you up to your room later." Wilford said and grabbed my cup from my lips then set it down on the coffee table. "I know Dark very very well. We were created the same way, through Mark and his urges. We were the ones giving him the urges which led him to release us through his body. There's a lot of other Mark identities wondering the L.A streets. I do feel bad for the poor soul, Mark. He has to live with that.." Wilford paused and looked me in the eyes. "You had feeling for them, didn't you?" A spark of worry gleamed in his eyes.

"I can see it. You did. Your body shows it. Your eyes look lonely." I looked down. I did have feelings for them. Especially for Dark. I don't know what it is. But... I wanted Dark. I loved him...

I nodded slightly and sighed. My palms were getting sweaty. My head started to hurt as my eyes got heavy. My knees got weak, even though I was sitting. Fae looked at me, worried but I waved her off.

"I'm... Fine. T-there's no-nothing wrong wit-with me." I said as I collapsed in the floor. Wilford and Fae rushed towards me. Everything was black before they picked me up.

I was in a room with gold paint on the walls and marble flooring. The bed was super soft. The fluffy pink blanket was over my cold body. There was water and Advil on the bed stand next to me. There was a note next to the glass of water. It read "Don't know what happened to you kiddo, but you blacked out. I left this here for you just in case you felt bad when you woke up." At the bottom, it was signed Wilford with a pink mustache for the I. The ink was in pink and the paper was a pastel pink.

My head jumped around when I saw the sun through the window. I took the Advil immediately and laid there, staring at the ceiling.

Someone bursts through the door and grabbed my wrists. I started kicking and screaming until a cold hand covered my nose and mouth. I was now struggling for air, until I saw Dark's red eyes. That's when I pushed him away.

I was happy to see him, but I couldn't let him see my excitement. Worry was scribbled all over his face when we saw that a pink robe was wrapped around my body.

"We have to get you out, now. He's going to get you and hurt you." Dark said then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I started to kick him and pounded on his back. "No! I don't want to go! You already hurt me! I don't want to be her by you again! Now! Put me down! Now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I then heard footsteps coming to the room Dark and I were in.

"What's going on?" Fae said at Wilford was already pulling me away from Dark and throwing punches to his face. I laid on the bed, back up the the headboard. I was too weak to pull them apart. Fae also watched form the doorway, frightened.

She then flicked her hand towards the two and sent them flying back towards the wall. It shocked me a little bit. Maybe that's what the tattoo was for..

"Fae! That is for emergency purposes only!" Wilford shouted and got to his feet.

"I-I-I panicked... I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do.." She mumbled then sighed.

Wilford also sighed and walked over to Fae. He ran his fingers through her hair and kisses her forehead. I looked at Dark. He seemed a bit crushed when he saw Fae wrap her arms around Wilford and cried into his chest.

I felt a tinge feeling in my chest. I really tight pain that shot through my heart. I fell for Dark. I don't know how or why I did but, I couldn't help it. I loved Dark. But there's Mark also. I loved them both. I was in a love triangle but I don't know if they noticed.

My heart couldn't decided who I wanted. My head told me to stay away from them and run away, back to my home in Arizona. Run away back to my normal life and watch Mark on YouTube. I wanted to go back and enjoy my family and friends. I wanted to go back to my life but my heart wanted Dark and Mark.

Dark suddenly looked at me. I think he heard what I thought. He got to his feet and came towards me. He sat down, pulled me into his lap and held me. I started to tear up. I gripped his shirt and sobbed uncontrollably. I thought about Kitty and the scars on my wrist. I wanted to push him away and tell him how much I hated him, but I wanted to hold him and for him to tell me he loved me.

He suddenly kisses my forehead, just like Wilford did to Fae. "I'm so sorry y/n. I-I love you.." He sad then buried his head into my neck. I don't know how to respond. I thought about everything he's ever done to me. I wanted to go back to that night I made love with him. The way he held me to his chest and kissed me. The way he cuddled me and comforted me after we made love. I don't know if I could handled a moodswing from him. Or kitty.

Wilford was speechless when he saw us. I mouthed "I'm sorry" then closed my eyes and fell asleep on Dark's chest.