Lets Play A Game

I passed out from all the pain.  I could hear Mark pacing. The ground was cold and hard. I open my eyes to see a desk. Mark looks at the security cameras.

Wait. No no no. This can't be Five Nights At Freddy's. I sit up and rub my eyes. The buzzing of the old light floods the room.

"Y/n we are so screwed." Mark says. I stand up then walk towards him. I can't seem to believe we're here.

"What night are we on?" I ask while peeking out one of the halls.

"The first one. It shouldn't be that hard." Then we here footsteps coming from the left door.

"Close the door, close the door, close the door!" Mark says and dashes to press the button.

The clock read 5 am. I turn on the light to see that the animatronic had left. I open the door and turn the light on to check to see if anyone else was approaching.

I switch the light off. I sit on the desk and go through the papers that were on there. I see the newspaper with bold lettering and a picture of the animatronics. It read "Child Bitten At Freddy Fazbear's Pizza". I pick it up to read the article.

"A young boy was attending Freddy Fazbear's Pizza while an animatronic bite the child. The child died on the scene and let the restaurant to close down. There is an unknown date for when it will reopen but for now it will remain closed until further notice."

"Mark, did you read this?" I say passing him the paper. He takes it and reads over it. He nods his head then sets it on his lap. He leans back as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"The bite of '87." He says looking at the cameras. The clock turns to 6 am.

The room turns white and it glows, blinding us.