My Obsession

*listen to music throughout chapter*

The room so dark that my eyes wouldn't focus. Mark's groans were distant. The floor was cold and hard.
The atmosphere was dark and musky. The smell of dirt filled my nose as I feel around for Mark.

"Mark? Where are you?" I ask and crawl towards the sounds of his groans. A pain shot up my back into my head.  A scream crawled up my throat as I fell onto the floor.

Dark's giggles were heard as lights started to come on. Dark was standing right in front of me as he caressed my cheek. I jerked away.

"Awe you poor thing." He starts to touch my body. His hand went down my neck to my breast then my thighs.

"Leave her alone! I'll fucking kill you!" Mark yelled and tried to get to his feet.

Dark lifted his hand and flicked his wrist which sent Mark back against a wall. Mark got his breathe knocked out as he fell to the ground.

Dark faced me again and pulled the same knife he had used when he tied me to the chair. The blade was made of opal and the handle was hand carved. The handle curled up into Dark's hands as he traced it along my neck.

He laughed evilly then pulled my wrist up to his mouth. He sliced of the scars he had made before.  Blood poured out as he lapped up every bit of it.

"Now y/n, sweetheart, I wanna see what your inside look like." He said as he lifted my shirt and slices down my stomach. The pain overcame as everything turned black. The last thing I heard Mark screams.

~~~

That's when I woke up. Back in the hospital room. Mark was sitting in the chair next to my hospital bed, asleep. Dark and Kitty were nowhere in sight. The doctor came in and asked how I was. I nodded and closes my eyes.  I hear his own click then jot something on the clipboard.

When I opened my eyes again it was Dark. Kitty was next to me dressed as a nurse as she put a needle into my wrist and my hand. Sleepiness took over. My eyes drooped down and my head fell to the side.

This time, I had a dream. I was pretty sure it was a dream. Mark was in his recording room and I was sitting next to him.  It was a live stream with Bob and Wade.  We all laughed and giggled as we played drunk minecraft. Mark was my boyfriend I was guessing. He kissed my cheek and had me on the floor between his legs as he held me in his arms as he played.

Bob and Wade were making kissing noises and making fun of us. We made tnt towers and blew up villages on minecraft which have everyone the giggles.

I turned around to give Mark a kiss, but it was Mark. His skin was pale and his eyes were red. His dark brown hair turned black as his teeth sharpened. There was no longer heat between us. He was ice cold and I turned to see a girl sitting on the couch between Bob and Wade.

"I'll help you. You need to wake up. Wake up!!" She yelled as I jumped awake in the hospital room. Mark was cuddled against me in my bed. Dark was sitting in the room and Kitty wasn't around.

The girl I saw in my dream came through the door and sat in the chair next to Dark. Dark was startled and moved away from the girl in a panic.

"How? How are you still here?" Dark said and looked towards the girl. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans with red and black doc martins. She was wearing a red,black and gray flannel with a Markiplier shirt.

She looked at me and nodded her head. I was confused. She winked and crossed her legs and giggled. Dark was panicking.

"You can't kill me. You could never get rid of me remember? You're my obsession."