Start to fall

*play music through out chapter*

He pulls away from me as Mark stumbles through the door way.

"Don't do this. It's not worth it." He chokes out.

Dark looks at us  then clenched his first. I can't breathe. He's strangling me. I cough and gasp for air as I grab my neck. I fall to my knees, trying to breathe. I'm starting to get light headed.

"No! Dark stop! Leave her/him alone!" He yells running towards Dark with the energy he has left. He tackles him and Dark let's go of the choke.

I suck in air and start coughing. Dark and Mark are fighting. Mark keeps throwing punches at Dark while Dark tries to roll them over to get on top. Dark then laughs and snaps his fingers.

I black out once again.

I wake up to feel ropes tied to my wrists and ankles. I was in a room. I also heard another person struggling across from me. I open my eyes but I'm blindfolded.

"Hello?" I whisper. I hear a groan and then they shush me. I hear a low, evil giggle come from behind me. It's Dark of course.

He puts a rag in my mouth and ties it behind my head. I was scared but I wasn't scared enough to cry.

He holds something cold to me neck and traces my jawline with it. He runs it over my lips and down my neck to my chest. It's a knife.

He slides it down my arm to my wrist. He traces my veins and laughs. He slices my wrist as I scream and try to pull away.

I feel something wet slide across my wound and clean up the blood. He was drinking it.

"Nothing like pure blood huh?" He laughs and slices my wrist again. I scream as I start to cry.

"Dark stop it! I will get you and I swear on my life I will kill you." Mark yells at Dark.

"Aha, how can you do that while you're tired up?" He laughs and then licks the new cut he has made. He untied the blindfold and the rag from my mouth.

I spit at him and try to pull myself away from the ropes.

"I will kill you." I say. "I will be the one that takes your life."