Dance Dance Dance Dance With the Dead

The room started to dim down. Mark and I woke up in his living room. Dark was no where to be found.

There was a sudden knock at the door. Mark slowly gets up to answer. He opens the door to reveal a girl about our age. She had brown wavy hair with blue tips. She wore a pink hoodie with jeans and converse.

"Um, hi. I'm Kitty Jones, I heard that Dark was here." That's when we saw her eyes flicker to red then back to brown. She smiled and let herself into the house.

Dark ran down the stairs with the black mist slowly fading behind him. Kitty opened her arms as Dark ran to her.

I looked at Mark, who was just as confused as I was. He ran his fingers through his hair then started to pace back and forth in the living room.

They look at us as Dark kisses her cheek then grins at us. With a snap at their fingers, Mark and I were in a different game.

We were actually back in Five Nights At Freddy's. The same buzzing noise filled the room. Mark was already in the chair at the desk.

"Has anything happened yet?" I asked and looked at the new papers on the desk.

The phone rings, we heard the animatronics come to life and start moving around. This is our second night a bit hard now.

I check the cameras as Mark checks the doors. Foxy was in Pirates Cove. Right on cue.

He runs down the hall way as I scream to close the door. It was too late before Foxy grabs me and runs into the Party room.  He licks his lips as his red eyes burn into mine.

"Mark!" I scream and try to escape.

"Not so fast, Matey." His robotic voice cracked. He grabs a hold on my arm as he looked at the cuts Dark left in my wrist.

His metal teeth ripped into my wrist as Mark hits Foxy in the back of the head with a chair and grabs me. Mark throws me over his shoulder then races back to the security room. He closes the doors and sits me in the chair.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Y/N." He pulls the first aid kit from a drawer then grabs the bandages.

Everything goes black before the night was even completed.