The Wrath Of The MUTO'S

Last time on Hero's Ultimate Battle

Our heros had to face Fairy Tail strongest foe, Hades also known as the second guild master of Fairy Tail.

He was a strong foe and it didn't break a sweat. He made our heroes had to use all their strength just to lay a scratch on him.

Our heros had to put every strength and power into their last attack and with the combined power of Ben and Natsu, they were able to stop Hades once and for all. 

Now that Hades is done, who or what will try to face our hero and defeat them? Find out now in The Wrath Of The MUTO'S

-----------

Unknown location...

Vangus is looking at two large creatures that are just waiting to get out and have some destruction. 

"Don't worry my friends you time is here. I want you to destroy the heroes and if you are able to destroy them, then I will give you a planet for you to lay your babies."

When he snapped his fingers, the two large creatures disappeared. He then smiled evilly because he can't wait to see the results of the heroes defeat.

------------------------------

Our hero were trying to recover and rest after their last battle with Hades. But while they were resting a huge werid battle creature sound was heard all over the island and it made everyone woke up and cover their ears.

"What was that?" asked Nami. "I get a feeling that it is not a happy sound." Said Fu as she was holding onto Happy and as he was hugging her for protection.

Then they heard another roar that sound like the last one but a little different in the tone of its sound.

Then the two huge shadows were cast over them. When they look up, they saw two gigantic creatures that look like moth/spider creatures.

One of them had wings: The Male Muto

THe other one was  lot bigger than the male MUTO one and it has no wings

THe other one was  lot bigger than the male MUTO one and it has no wings. It was the Female Muto.

 It was the Female Muto